 simon75 Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 04 Sep 2011 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 09:27 - 18 Sep 2012 Post subject: Removing side panel YBR 125 |
 |
|
Hey guys. Hoping someone may be able to help me. I recently had my bike stolen and they ripped out the ignition electrics!
To cut a long story short I had to get new bits for it. The mechanic put on a new lock kit and I still had my old key to remove my side panel. Well, i've lost the key and am wondering if there's any way to open this panel as I normally need to use the ignition key and the new one obviosuly doenst fit. Cheers guys  |
|
 ruck bodgers2 Scooby Slapper

Joined: 16 Sep 2012 Karma :     
|
|
 Alpha-9 Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Jan 2012 Karma :  
|
|
 simon75 Two Stroke Sniffer
Joined: 04 Sep 2011 Karma :    
|
|