Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Decking/garden lighting

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 12:09 - 19 May 2004    Post subject: Decking/garden lighting Reply with quote

Just a quick note if it's of any interest to anyone for this summer and BBQ's etc.

The company I work for has gone into LED lighting and garden lighting etc, decking lights (LED) etc etc.

I am running the internet side of things and thought I'd see if anyone here is interested in them.

If anyone's interested can you please PM me for more details or to order. For prices on other items please PM. The first page of the garden decking lights of catalogue is uploaded and has the prices listed.

A kit of 4 blue/white 30mm LED decking lights + transformer and junction box is £35.00 + P&P (inc. VAT) you can run 32 lights from one transformer (we sell spare Junction boxes and spare fittings too)

The kit of 4 lights come in either 15mm, 30 or 40 mm sizes with white or blue LED lights. We can supply spare add-on fittings too but you'll also need a spare slave junction box.

Theres loads more stuff we can do just PM me if you want something specifically. (i.e. LED brick lights, pond lights, colour changing LED plate lights with a disco controller Very Happy that you can set to flash - very trick Wink)

Last edited by Sparks! on 12:29 - 20 May 2004; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 14:14 - 19 May 2004    Post subject: Re: Decking/garden lighting Reply with quote

Laughing , now I see where you get it from Razz.

Do you do anodised decking trim as well? Maybe some Carbon Fibre covers for the supports for improved performance.

(sorry, couldn't resisit Razz )

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian

PostPosted: 14:50 - 19 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
Technically this is spam Razz .

Luke
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 16:18 - 19 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep it's spam, spammmm spam. spam

Laughing

Daveiw, thanks for your PM, will call you tomorow to discuss further.

daveiw
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 17:49 - 19 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ant
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:15 - 20 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this on one of my Ahem gardening programs
I may well be in touch because i think they look ace!
A nice way to light the bike up in the garden! Thumbs Up

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 00:24 - 20 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm TART... Laughing

I might stick the first page of our catalogue into pdf format and upload so you can see prices etc. Depends how long it takes me to get them sorted Mad

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 00:26 - 20 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

p.s these sort of lights don't give off much light in a way, theyre more decorative, they are very bright and look wicked in the dark but won't "light" up an area, that's not what they're designed for. They do give a nice blue /white glow etc as well.

More pics tomorow Wink

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 10:17 - 20 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

<edit>

All prices are wrong Evil or Very Mad

Will update prices then upload again

</edit>

Last edited by Sparks! on 16:19 - 25 May 2004; edited 1 time in total

Hex
Party Boy

PostPosted: 23:25 - 20 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had a garden I would possibly be interested. But alas my garden is none exsistant. Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 23:35 - 20 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use them indoors too Wink

Laminate flooring looks wickid with lots of blue lights around the edges..

and the color master led plate kits are wicked, set of plates that you can program to change colour or flash etc for discos Cool Laughing

Hex
Party Boy

PostPosted: 23:51 - 20 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm let me think, if I have funny little led's on the floor in my living room I really could make it look like a cinema with the emergancy lights pointing to the exits etc. Laughing

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 00:01 - 21 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would make Danny feel more at home Gav! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 13:13 - 24 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo whole new range of garden and interior lights available from today Very Happy

New colour changing disco style lights are also going into the catalogue this week.

Daveiw, not got around to calling you yet but we haven't forgot mate

True Blue
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:44 - 24 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been meaning to ask you Yams, what other nice/tarty lights do you do?

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 01:01 - 25 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres quite a few things we do, I've just finished the catalogue page for the Colourmaster indoor kits, they change colour and are programable for speed/colour etc etc ( I think they have a disco mode too! Very Happy)

I'll try and upload that page tomorow.

The new range of stuff I can get now is much much better quality alloy decking / drive lights (although a fair bit more expensive than the other kits on the catalogue) but much nicer.. .also LED garden posts, swimming pool IP rated lights and other stuff.

The catalogues going together bit by bit so will keep this thread updated for anyone interested Thumbs Up

True Blue
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:50 - 25 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco mode Thinking don't know if I'd live that one down. Wink

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 09:13 - 25 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

<edit>

Prices incorrect, will upload the right catalogue in a bit

</edit>

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 16:42 - 25 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arghhh crisis

Need to know, if you was looking at putting lights in your decking etc, real quality ones.. would you pay £96.99 per fitting for one of these:

https://www.genesis13.com/productimg/zoom/TULIP-PIC.jpg

? Serious answers only please

True Blue
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:28 - 25 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally wouldn't pay it, but I'm sure someone would Confused

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 00:26 - 26 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt it very much, after meeting today I doubt the future of this venture Rolling Eyes the big boss bloke want's to now change all the prices after seeing our new stock catalogues, the suppliers prices are ridiculous!

True Blue
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:47 - 26 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

It probably is a competitive price though. Although your market isn't to the public sector. You may be surprised what people will pay for lights when they are building shops etc. i installed some lights recently that were £2500 each Shocked

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 10:41 - 26 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked farrrkkkkkk £2500 each Sick

True Blue
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:39 - 26 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I put them up personally cause I didn't trust anyone else, incase they broke them Laughing They weren't even that nice really, glorified floodlights. Rolling Eyes

You should try selling lights commercially. They last job I worked at was an office block and I'm sure they spent around a million quid on light fittings. Mostly from the same company.

People usually stick to B&Q for lights in their home Confused

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 19:53 - 26 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

We do sell commerically if a customer asks, we usualy provide them when we're doing a job for them if you know what I mean, so we do get some good money if a school or something wants a load of lights.

But the shop we're trying to do seperately purely as we have a shop front and can make some more cash from it really. Not sure how it's going to work out but we'll see!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 339 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2