Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Bike Industry Fights Back

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

dainesefreak
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:45 - 19 May 2004    Post subject: Bike Industry Fights Back Reply with quote

At last they have started to defend biking and get the story straight, lately all of this anti bike news has really been OTT.

https://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/detail?sectionID=212131&documentID=199409&pageNum=1

Danny
Ask Me About Stoppie School

PostPosted: 16:49 - 19 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear. Thumbs Up

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 16:52 - 19 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn right Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

zaknafien

PostPosted: 16:54 - 19 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally! Thumbs Up

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot

PostPosted: 17:20 - 19 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen to that.

daveiw
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 17:55 - 19 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

at last Thumbs Up worthy of letting the missus reading to help stop her going on about the dangerous thing! Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

izzi81
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 18:02 - 19 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's hope the press actually pick up on that story.. although it doesn't make such exciting print does it Rolling Eyes

Major_Grooves
The Doctor

PostPosted: 19:52 - 19 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't make an interesting story so the papers won't mention it.

Seeing as the future of the whole bike industry is perhaps in the balance the manufacturers should bunch together to take out page adverts in newpapers to give the real statistics to the public.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 20:08 - 19 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grooves and everyone.

WE need to get out there and tell everyone that we aren't all 180mph loonies. We also need to tell people that 180mph on the road is all but impossible!

WE need to set the record straight, its no use relying on anyone to do it for us!

Trouble is... I have no idea how to go about it?

Maybe we should make up a statement or something about how safe we think motorcycling really is, and sign it as a petition?

/me shrugs

I don't know - its a start.

Anyone got any better ideas? Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 22:23 - 19 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

three types of lies...
lies, damn lies and statistics...
nuff said really
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian

PostPosted: 22:43 - 19 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
the media wont listen, they havnt done in the past, they arnt now and they never will Sad.

Luke
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 340 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1