Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Topics marked as read, but I've not read them

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

DonDino
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 24 Mar 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:03 - 17 Oct 2012    Post subject: Topics marked as read, but I've not read them Reply with quote

I just started using BCF a week or so ago, and I'm seeing this weird problem.
I come on the forum, and I have a bunch of unread topics, I click on a topic to read it, and when I click out of it again (e.g. click on the BCF logo or the Index link), ALL topics are marked as 'read'.

I can use the browser's back button instead, but after I've read a few pages and typed a few posts, it becomes tedious, and of course sometimes pages have expired.

This doesn't happen with other phpBB forums I use.

Any fix for that?
____________________
First bike: CBF125, Feb. - Oct. 2012
Currently riding: ER-6N since Oct. 2012
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

james1988
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 May 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:32 - 17 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same happens to me. I'm on Opera 12.02.

James
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 13 years, 355 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 1.13 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 31.11 Kb