Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

I went to Coed Llandegla for a bit of a play

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Cycling Forum
View previous topic : View next topic  

KLR600
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:54 - 19 Oct 2012    Post subject: I went to Coed Llandegla for a bit of a play Reply with quote

I thought seeing as this is the cycling forum I'd post it here but it may get moved to the video bit.

I went to Coed Llandegla yesterday for a play on the freeride trail and made this little video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wqiWIqzXx0

I'd recommend a trip to Llandegla to any mountain biker. Miles of trails all over the hills as well as a decent skills area, a pump track and the freeride track for the more adventurous. It has a great shop and a good cafe too as well as good toilets so the facilities are good. Plenty of other trails nearby if you wanted to make a weekend out of it too - There's the Marin Trail in Llanrwst, the Penmachno trail just down the road from Llanrwst, Coed y Brenin near Dolgellau and then the new Antur Stiniog uplift service at Blaenau Ffestiniog.

steven_191
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 22:29 - 19 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

you look like the only person there. I dont think there much like that round here (essex). will need to start taking some trips to high beach and epping forest i think though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

KLR600
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:32 - 19 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it was a Thursday afternoon so most normal respectable people were at work or contributing something useful to society Laughing

It got busier around 5pm when we finished filming but there were quite a few people coming and going when I was riding.

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:32 - 22 Oct 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

steven_191 wrote:
you look like the only person there. I dont think there much like that round here (essex). will need to start taking some trips to high beach and epping forest i think though.

Chicksands and Aston Hill are both not a million miles away from you.

Tidy wee vid there KLR. Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 11 years, 182 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Cycling Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1