 ginllfixit Nova Slayer
Joined: 24 Apr 2009 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 13:23 - 30 Oct 2012 Post subject: Possibly selling my 02 Hornet-S |
 |
|
Hello all, just testing the water to see if there's any interest in my 2002 Hornet S.
Owned it for about 3 years and it's just ticked over 30k miles. I'm waiting for a knee operation so it's currently SORN'd and will probably need a new battery, although it will start if bumped. Not sure about MOT but I think there's a couple of months left.
It's the faired version and is in decent nick for a 10-year-old bike. Small graze to the rear tailpiece where it was knocked over in a parking bay about a year ago.
Been a good servant to me and I'll be sorry to see it go. Never had any major problems with it, as long as it was used regularly. Would make a good commuter, or winter ride.
Will come with a spare rear shock and fairing, plus some other bits and pieces lying around.
Only pics I've got are from a year or so ago, but can take more if needed:
https://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e123/tomo2006/DSCF5763.jpg
Located in Manchester. Looking for £1200 ONO. What do you guys think? |
|