Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Yamaha TZR 125 4fl/4hw/4dl/Belgarda & Yamaha TZR 250 3xv

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

nomoregt4
Nova Slayer



Joined: 27 Apr 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:26 - 01 Nov 2012    Post subject: Yamaha TZR 125 4fl/4hw/4dl/Belgarda & Yamaha TZR 250 3xv Reply with quote

Afternoon fello BCF'ers.

I've got a load of TZR 125 R 4hw & 4fl parts for sale. These parts will also fit it's bigger brother - the 250 3xv. I also have a few parts for the TZR 125 r 4dl/Belgarda series I & II. Thought I'd offer them here, a members forum, before I list elsewhere.

I do NOT have any parts for the TZR 2rk/2rh model.

These are the following parts for the 125 4fl/4hw & 250 3xv that I have for sale

All parts are original Yamaha items & not badly fitting Chinese after market parts.

I have a full set of fairings in original black/silver/purple:
I have sold two sets of these full fairing sets in the past for the 3xv for around £500-£600, & that was without the petrol tank!

I was intending on keeping this set of fairings & wait for a shabby TZR project to pop up on Egay, but now my 4fl is finished I need to move onto my CBR250RR project instead!


Nose cone with screen,
Centre V piece,
Tank,
Left & right side fairings,
Rear seat fairing.
All in very good original condition. No cracks in fairings, but there are some signs of use. Tank is in very good condition, no rust inside, possibly one of the cleanest tanks I've seen as these are renowned for rotting from the inside out. All mounting points intact on all these parts.

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF1218.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF1219.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF1222.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF1221.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF1220.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF1224.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF1234.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF1235.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF1232.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF1231.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF1230.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF1228.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF1227.jpg


I have one genuine Yamaha rear seat cowl/cover. I know there are two in the picture, but one's for my bike! The one I have for sale isn't actually pictured as I don't have a picture of it, but it's exactly the same as these two.

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF0859.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF0860.jpg

Genuine set of rear seat fairings for the 250 3xv. Slight decal damage to one of the parts as you can see from the pictures provided. All mounting points intact.

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF0933.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF0934.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF0935.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF0937.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF0929.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF0930.jpg

I also have other fairings as shown below:

TZR 3xv SP side fairing

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF9900.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF9901.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF9905.jpg


TZR 125 4HW side fairing

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/B486rNBWkKGrHqUOKiEEyWcJmnIBMryIKc1iQ_12.jpg

TZR 125 4FL side fairing. I also have the left side fairing in the same colours & a matching rear seat fairing if interested.

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF9305.jpg

TZR 125 R 4HW side fairing

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/9150545366.jpg





Now for the TZR 125 r 4dl/Belgarda parts:

I have a brand new, unused, New Old Stock rear storage flap for the series I 4dl/Belgarda in original colour of pearly white. No photos yet, but I'll upload asap.

Left & right side fairings, brand new & unused New Old Stock for the series I 4dl/Belgarda. In original Yamaha pearly white with red speed block decals. No air scoops, just the side fairings.

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/2267120830.jpg

Top fairing for series II 4DL/Belgarda. In black paint. Not the best finish, but can be used as is.

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF0852.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF0853.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF0855.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF0857.jpg

Series II 4dl/Belgarda centre V-piece. Original part, New Old Stock, unused & brand new.

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF0890.jpg
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF0889.jpg

Front mudguard for 4dl/Belgarda

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/richgt4/DSCF9133.jpg

Any questions, please PM me or call/txt 07796916518.

Cheers,

Rich.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 13 years, 333 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 1.56 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 37.18 Kb