Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Greetings, new to the board

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

RC51inJapan
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 16:15 - 26 May 2004    Post subject: Greetings, new to the board Reply with quote

Need your input about location.
I'm a U.S. military member up for new orders.
Seeing how everyone here are motorcyclist. Which area would you choose. London or Molesworth. Or Would Italy or Spain be a better pick.
I was told that it would be a slim chance I could get East coast over seas, but I'm gonna put in a request anyway. (It can't hurt, ya know)
Preferably I'd like to stay in Japan for another tour but I didn't see the command I want on the new reqs.

Any suggestion or input would be appreciated.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 16:17 - 26 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Italy or Spain. Better weather and some gorgeous roads, complete with easier going police.

dainesefreak
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:21 - 26 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good afternoon and welcome.

Personally if I had the choice I would go for Spain first and then Italy. Some great roads, the police don't hassle bikers and they have a distinct lack of speed cameras. The Italians are also quite renowned for not caring/encouraging speeding.

If you come over to the UK, get ready for speed traps, public denouncement and shit roads. Me disgruntled by our nanny state? No! Wink

sv_cath
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 16:26 - 26 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

Spain every time - they love bikes over there, the weather's great, the roads are empty...
...right, where's my passport?! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

silent
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 16:41 - 26 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome dude.... i would also say spain, someone i know lives over there and he cant stop teasing me about how good the roads are compared to england.... so go there....

Andy

dainesefreak
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:51 - 26 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like all the Brits want to go abroad and all the foreigners, for want of a better word, want to come here.

Perhaps we could arrange an Asylum Seeker/Biker exchange program? Wink

Laura
Playboy Bunny

PostPosted: 16:52 - 26 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why anybody would want to come to this country I will never know.

carvell
Scuttler

PostPosted: 17:01 - 26 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the free money mostly.

Laura
Playboy Bunny

PostPosted: 17:03 - 26 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

carvell wrote:
For the free money mostly.

And the house, education and the nhs. Rolling Eyes

G1_
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:10 - 26 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the distinct lack of (real) crime.
Infact the uk aint so bad hey Wink Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

RC51inJapan
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 04:51 - 27 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the input guys and gal.
Spain has been a target location for a while so we'll see. Japan is a close second.
I thought that Italy would be a good choice too. Except I've heard that crime is pretty bad. Things like break ins, and petty theft. (I've become spoiled living in the Japan) Also 've heard that the Italian guys came be pretty pushy. I've heard from a couple of sources that its acceptable for them to scooter up to you car while at a stop and pound on your windows shouting "I love you", "Your beautiful", ect, ect. That would ammount to sexual assault in the states. Plus that would freak my wife out pretty bad. Sad

Panther
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 10:29 - 27 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

RC51inJapan wrote:
I've heard from a couple of sources that its acceptable for them to scooter up to you car while at a stop and pound on your windows shouting "I love you", "Your beautiful", ect, ect. That would ammount to sexual assault in the states. Plus that would freak my wife out pretty bad. Sad

unfortunately it's seems the case that all cultures/societies have their fair share of morons...ours just seem to get into local government... Evil or Very Mad

if you want to come here I would suggest most places except London, depends on your options though obviously...Smile

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 10:30 - 27 May 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Italy isn't the states. Men have testicles there.

Stay in japan if you can. No excuse to leave a country with all those japanese girls to come to europe.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 341 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1