Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Anyone interested in my TA?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

cimbian
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Sep 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:39 - 01 Jan 2013    Post subject: Anyone interested in my TA? Reply with quote

I am thinking about selling my Honda Y-Reg, 2001 XL650V1 TransAlp as I have seen a Pan European I am interested in buying.

The TA has 46900 miles on it, taxed and MOT'd (Sept 2013) and rides really nicely. Previous owner had a new chain fitted at the time of the MOT (about 1500 miles ago)

I fitted two brand new Michelin Anakee 2 to it about 500 miles ago and still have a spare front tyre in good condition. I also had a lowering kit fitted to suit my 27½" inside leg but have the original parts so it can be reset if needed. New wheel tapes and tubes fitted when the tyres were fitted.

The TA has Givi keyless panniers in matching silver/black. They are 41L and cavernous. Also a Givi Monokey top box. Also comes with a Stormex cover and Haynes manual.

MRA Vario screen fitted which after a bit of experimenting has reduced wind-blast noticeably.

I love riding my TA and was my first bike after Mod 2 in October but from day-one wanted a Pan European.

Price I am looking for is £2200 and I'm in Bognor Regis.


https://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y360/Cimbian/TAenroutetoParis_zps028076b2.jpg

https://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y360/Cimbian/TAinHonfleur_zps2b55e394.jpg

https://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y360/Cimbian/DSCN0302_zpse9c92273.jpg

https://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y360/Cimbian/DSCN0307_zps8824c7ef.jpg
____________________
22PlusY
Current: Moto Guzzi 1100 Breva. Previous: Honda XL650V TransAlp
Bearded, Balding, Born again Buddhist Biker
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 13 years, 274 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.7 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 29.26 Kb