 flat spot World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Aug 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:43 - 19 Jan 2013 Post subject: LG42LS3400 TV Connectivity |
 |
|
OK this may be a bit specific for in here but anyway, I've got a PS3 I'm after a TV to play it on. After much head scratching the LG42LS3400 seems to tick the boxes.
1 question eludes me though. No matter how hard I try and the amount of reviews I read I can't decide whether I can use some turtle beach PX21 headphones with it.
I know there are few audio connections but it does have Component in (Y,Pb,Pr) + Audio.
Can anyone shed light on this. Is there connections for these headphones?
At 4.30 in the video it shows how to connect them up.
https://youtu.be/KklqyDUFoCE
I've asked elsewhere but haven't got an answer yet and I want to order tomorrow if poss.
Cheers FS. |
|
 Dave-the-rave Scooby Slapper

Joined: 19 Oct 2012 Karma :  
|
|
 flat spot World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Aug 2003 Karma :     
|
|