Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

internet dating websites!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

bluepixie93
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 20:30 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get it, what's wrong with being single? I'd been single fooooor... 5 or 6 months before I started seeing someone, 2 months of casual sex later I decided he wasn't worth my time, I won't be treated as an 'as and when' (edit: casual sex isn't normally my thing though... I've only slept with two people lololololololllllll)

I think perhaps I'm a bit too carefree for a relationship, I like my own space... Sometimes I think 'oh, I'm in the mood for spooning but ho-hum, I'm single, nevermind' but I'm not THAT arsed tbh...

covdude wrote:
https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e53/covdude/2013/2mmugvrzogs4cqpz3tpj2500b272983068_2.jpg

For a split second I thought those towels were a set of bagpipes hanging out of your hat Cov... Neutral
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

WannaBeDude
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:42 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol - sorry for confused rating, It took me a min or 2, to realise you were just as much referring to the wooden ' things ' the towels are on.

It was a snake climbing thing, took a lot of work to find, clean and put up as it were. Loathed to throw away, and being a small flat really, with high ceilings, it's very handy, and space saving.

Being a forgetful dreamer, it also houses keys and all sorts, lids - clothes as of when, esp with 2 dogs, things need kept of the floor. Thumbs Up

keggyhander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:07 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
I need to take issue with you, kegmeister.

Hey, I'm no bag o' bones either. I'm the absolute spitting image of Neil "Razor" Ruddock (not my avatar). in a few years I'll probably look like Ray Winstone.

And I'm not saying that women with a bit of timber can't be attractive. Your opinion is coloured by your experience, however. You have experienced men talking to you, and in that moment they have seen something they find very attractive. You were something real, not just a small picture.

A thumbnail image of a fat woman on POF, however, conjures up thoughts of Jeremy Kyle's customers.

Again, genuinely no offence intended. Smile

Boxing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:46 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

keggyhander wrote:
hellkat wrote:
I need to take issue with you, kegmeister.

Hey, I'm no bag o' bones either. I'm the absolute spitting image of Neil "Razor" Ruddock (not my avatar). in a few years I'll probably look like Ray Winstone.

I used to think that was you in your avatar, until I saw you tell someone in the karma thread that it wasn't you. Embarassed

Then after reading your profile a couple of months ago, I thought you looked like this:

https://www.biography.com/imported/images/Biography/Images/Profiles/P/Elvis-Presley-9446466-1-402.jpg

keggyhander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:38 - 29 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeTyson wrote:

Then after reading your profile a couple of months ago, I thought you looked like this:

https://www.biography.com/imported/images/Biography/Images/Profiles/P/Elvis-Presley-9446466-1-402.jpg

I did look like that about 15 years ago. Sad

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:05 - 29 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah!

BCF member I think not! (why not?!)

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=29807362

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:15 - 29 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

covdude wrote:
He started it, I finished it. - Comprenda - Rolling Eyes

But I don't think you finished anything, i'm still here :wave:

And no, just because people have met in real life doesn't mean they should have more respect, in fact meeting someone in real life shows you for what they really are and can actually result in losing respect for people not gaining it. Like before BCF BBQ X5 was some mystery troll guy but then I saw him in real life and realised he's just an egg and nothing to worry about Wink

I'd rather be a kid than a boring old cunt either way Thumbs Up

J0Al1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:55 - 29 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

sa1988 wrote:
Can I just say, somebody on here recommended that other website, 'okcupid'. I signed up last night. Honestly I'm not even looking for a bird, but I've just become shamefully curious in it all over the past week!

OKcupid is amazing, you can answer literally thousands of questions that slowly match you up with people who answered in ways similar to you, or in ways that would make you a good pair. The more questions you answer, the more accurate it starts to get.

Cool

Eharmony was the best one I used (briefly) - Sounds just like this.

J0Al1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:02 - 29 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluepixie93 wrote:
I don't get it, what's wrong with being single? I'd been single fooooor... 5 or 6 months before I started seeing someone|

Agree

My min is 3 months all the way up to 18 months.

Bed hopping is not nice.. Don't understand people that line the next one up.

WannaBeDude
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:28 - 29 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpha , the point is, your not there any more, no unhiding posts now, dont refer to me, or make alludes as you have done in this thread. Simples. Karma

Ref hopping, yeah girls are like monkeys, never let go off one branch til they have hold off another, thats why you gotta find a song bird, who dont need branches to fly Neutral Wink Smile

SlimRick
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:22 - 29 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Internet dating certainly has it's place. I set up a profile in October last year and met 5 or 6 girls, one of whom I did see on a regular basis. When my step-son came to live with me I gave up on dating for a while and deleted all the text from my profile. This is what it looks like now:

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=48385321

And I still get 2 or 3 messages a week from people, one of which I replied to and now we have an "arrangement" which suits us both for the time being.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

silky666
Captain Rulebook

PostPosted: 16:43 - 29 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

so to summarise : the chicks on here want me to send them a picture of my dick !!?

Gaffa tape is like "the force" - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:48 - 29 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eharmony is the place id use if I was single. My sister met her now husband and has 2 kids.

Win!

J0Al1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:57 - 29 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbs wrote:
Eharmony is the place id use if I was single. My sister met her now husband and has 2 kids.

Win!

Smile

This is exactly what I hope to do with my man who I met via POF

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:53 - 29 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

covdude wrote:
Alpha , the point is, your not there any more, no unhiding posts now, dont refer to me, or make alludes as you have done in this thread. Simples. Karma

Ref hopping, yeah girls are like monkeys, never let go off one branch til they have hold off another, thats why you gotta find a song bird, who dont need branches to fly Neutral Wink Smile

I took you off my enemy list a long time ago, your lulz are too lulzy to hide Thumbs Up

Where's your dating profile covdude? Bet you've got one Wink
And agreed with the staying single...but 2 years for me is getting a bit much Laughing

I don't count the relationships that last under 2 weeks Shocked

bluepixie93
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 17:54 - 29 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

silky666 wrote:
so to summarise : the chicks on here want me to send them a picture of my dick !!?

I dunno, those tiger pants might be more tasteful Laughing

silky666
Captain Rulebook

PostPosted: 20:15 - 29 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluepixie93 wrote:
silky666 wrote:

I dunno, those tiger pants might be more tasteful Laughing

I will create a profile on one of these sits with such images and see how i get on

Gaffa tape is like "the force" - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

J0Al1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:19 - 30 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpha-9 wrote:

I don't count the relationships that last under 2 weeks Shocked

Or banging married women *sigh*

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:28 - 30 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

So my internet dating has gone a little too well and now I can't choose! Wtf do I do? They're all awesome!

daffy
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 01:39 - 31 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

let bcf choose for you in a poll

J0Al1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:26 - 31 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tungtvann wrote:
So my internet dating has gone a little too well and now I can't choose! Wtf do I do? They're all awesome!

See them all one more time and decide which is best for you to persuit furhter.

_Will_
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:30 - 31 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tungtvann wrote:

Or arrange to meet them all at once and see how many are up for an orgy?
|| 1999 Cbr1100xx Blackbird ||
||| 2000 Kawasaki Zx12R ||| (|2009 Street Triple R |) // 2004 Honda Hornet Streetfighter \\|=| 2000 BMW R1100S |=| ------ My Bikepics page ------
Suffering Bike Withdrawal.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Tungtvann
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:51 - 31 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Okay, well I am going to see how things progress and make my mind up when I am sure and not put all my eggs into the one proverbial basket.
delphineboom This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 8 years, 149 days between these two posts...
marthaellard This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 295 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6