Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

internet dating websites!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:43 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

covdude wrote:
ScopeFace ALPHA wrote, covdude looking mother fucker.

Alpha - you ain't got a clue - now post your pics ? OR GTFO BCF - caus your a CUNT - and we all KNOW it, good job your a KID, is your only saving grace, though tbf - you've got a LONG way to go.

Me - jogging on - Jan 2013 - come on, lets see your ' DUMASSS ' face. Idea

You treat me like a mug, I'll show you through your own pics and WORDS, why you ARE a Muppet, tbf again, you do that all on your own, and often without even realising it. Rolling Eyes

Hahahahaha
Far too hilarious Laughing

You're too easy covdude Wink
I don't need to show my own pics to prove i'm a muppet, my avatar is me for a start, plus i'm on the show your mug thread...

But here's a cansa special just for you
https://s14.postimage.org/r58z0qnht/528095_10152027338245790_884017698_n.jpg

And yes I'm a big kid but at least I can use your and you're correctly, it's the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit Wink
and at least i'm not an iFag Dance!

Honestly, no I haven't tried internet dating personally, I had a friend that did, all she got were dick pics, it's just a long winded chat roulette

WannaBeDude
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:50 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best you have, YOUR gurning feckless face, and a scarycat - allude to a bit of grammar ? Is that it ?

Fucking hell, a long way to go, was being to polite, your old enough now, that it's proberly to late, to evolve ANY further, and that pic will be on your gravestone, here lies clueless.

Speak to me of easy, I ain't even got the inclination to begin, this usually happens, when confronted with fucking Muppets, just not worth the effort. Esp not worth a spellcheck, and certainly not worth a MeMe pic, as they dilute the notion of a picture paints a thousand words, and are usually used by those who lack them. Rolling Eyes

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:56 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

covdude wrote:
The best you have, YOUR gurning feckless face, and a scarycat - allude to a bit of grammar ? Is that it ?

Fucking hell, a long way to go, was being to polite, your old enough now, that it's proberly to late, to evolve ANY further, and that pic will be on your gravestone, here lies clueless.

Speak to me of easy, I ain't even got the inclination to begin, this usually happens, when confronted with fucking Muppets, just not worth the effort. Esp not worth a spellcheck, and certainly not worth a MeMe pic, as they dilute the notion of a picture paints a thousand words, and are usually used by those who lack them. Rolling Eyes

I actually struggled to follow that one covfail, what ARE you saying? Use your big boy words covvy Laughing
You remind me ofDon Vito

WannaBeDude
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:00 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpha-9 wrote:
covdude wrote:

I actually struggled to follow that one covfail, what ARE you saying? Use your big boy words covvy Laughing
You remind me ofDon Vito

I rest my case, although, the ' jury ' was NEVER called, as the Judge had you banged to rights, enjoy your ' sentence ' called life.

Comprenda - or not, I don't give a fuck.

Purpose Served and resolved.

Last edited by WannaBeDude on 21:44 - 31 Jan 2013; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

J0Al1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:07 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpha-9 wrote:

Honestly, no I haven't tried internet dating personally, I had a friend that did, all she got were dick pics, it's just a long winded chat roulette

Can I ask what her profile was like?

I didn't get one pic of a dick. I'd suspect you have to portray yourself in a certain light. Or at least encorage the situation knowingly or not.

I found that most of my emials were from Asian/Indians. . :/ . . Most wished me luck if I said, thanks for the email but your not my type.

Ditto for the young black man that looked like a super model from a Malibu advert ... He asked me if I was interested in black people. I said, 'No thanks, but thats probably a failing on my family's views.. Good luck'. He also wished me good luck and said what a shame Laughing

I even spoke to a chap that was well informed that I was too scared to meet him.

So, most of POF was a polite experiance. . Smile

Last edited by J0Al1 on 18:10 - 28 Jan 2013; edited 2 times in total

EazyDuz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:09 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in talking with a girl from POF who i was going to meet. She deleted her account because she said she got loads of dick pics, and her profile wasnt in any way hinting she wanted fun.

Never met her in the end, i got too fed up of her up tight attitude and inability to have any kind of light hearted flirting.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:11 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooooo I'm almost tempted to put a profile up myself Laughing

Just to see how many dicks I get...
Although I'm probably a no-dicker, seeing as how morbidly obese I am Crying or Very sad

J0Al1
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:13 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Ooooooo I'm almost tempted to put a profile up myself Laughing

Just to see how many dicks I get...
Although I'm probably a no-dicker, seeing as how morbidly obese I am Crying or Very sad

Hun - they will be of the Syphilis type

and your beautiful Smile

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:00 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Cool

I already got two and I havent even finished my profile questionnaire yet, LOL
And I just put a standard "cheery fat bird picture", nothing suggestive (other than that I have one shoe off, LOL) ... and nothing saucy in the "about me" section either.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:11 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I just say, somebody on here recommended that other website, 'okcupid'. I signed up last night. Honestly I'm not even looking for a bird, but I've just become shamefully curious in it all over the past week!

OKcupid is amazing, you can answer literally thousands of questions that slowly match you up with people who answered in ways similar to you, or in ways that would make you a good pair. The more questions you answer, the more accurate it starts to get. It's a global website so you can see your best matches from all over the planet if you want. I keep seeing smoking hot girls with 95+% compatibility and feeling lovestick at the fact they're thousands of miles away, haha. Embarassed Laughing

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:17 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mad
They've fuckin matched me up with a pack of ugly old guys Puke

Wink

EazyDuz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:21 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Mad
They've fuckin matched me up with a pack of ugly old guys Puke

Wink

And you wonder why? huhuhu

CaNsA
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:25 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgur.com/BVkDRy2.png
WannaBeDude This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

CaNsA
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:43 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I probably have.

/me sparks up another marlboro red.

WannaBeDude
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:48 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well make sure, you keep that survival flint away from my Mountain Equipment trousers ? ? ? - if you recal Idea or your be forking out 80 quid or a sore head Wink

Tbf - There on offer at around £ 40 quid at the Mo, whereas mine cost £ 100 reduced 2 80 - Crying or Very sad

Last edited by WannaBeDude on 19:57 - 28 Jan 2013; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:49 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaNsA wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/BVkDRy2.png

The loudest lol I've done all day Laughing

Nobdude Thumbs Up

WannaBeDude
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:54 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

You think the bcf massive are as stupid as you, you got kippered m8, and now your trying to save some face, by Cansa backing you up a ' tad ' with a nob in face pic.

It's why YOU before, said about being lost on the words, caus your clueless. Now Cansa will leave it, should he choose, caus I've still got time for him, but your gone. Rolling Eyes

CaNsA
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:02 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL WUT?

Chill cov, it's all fun n games / shits n giggles.

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:03 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

covdude wrote:
You think the bcf massive are as stupid as you, you got kippered m8, and now your trying to save some face, by Cansa backing you up a ' tad ' with a nob in face pic.

It's why YOU before, said about being lost on the words, caus your clueless. Now Cansa will leave it, should he choose, caus I've still got time for him, but your gone. Rolling Eyes

I'm not clueless I've got a raging clue right now

Y U MAD THO?

WannaBeDude
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:07 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cansa - things for me are DIFFERENT - when you've met people IRL, then more respect should be shown, if each other did no harm from real world meet. Make of it what you will.

Not mad Alpha, don't even need to feel even either, your a young KID, one who I have NO time for as it stands, I've got other IMPORTANT things to do. But if you allude to me, and prod me, I respond.

Now that response is over, as per above, better more IMPORTANT things I have to do.

Jogging on, destination living.

EazyDuz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:09 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

covdude wrote:
I've got other IMPORTANT things to do.

No you don't, that's why you're on BCF.

Catalyst
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:11 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definition of irony, Covdude calling Alpha a 'KID' but yet he's the one arguing with him on an internet forum?

Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:13 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel quite sorry for them.

I have no intention of even messaging any of them, let alone meeting them.

But all these guys seem like genuine guys. I've not got any Nigerian lawyers, but then I've not got any dicks either.

I dare not look at their profiles in case they think I'm interested Shocked

WannaBeDude
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:13 - 28 Jan 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

He started it, I finished it. - Comprenda - Rolling Eyes
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 11 years, 80 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6