BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Loop de Loop

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help
View previous topic : View next topic  

JimboJ
Manc Pikey

PostPosted: 11:41 - 07 Jun 2004    Post subject: Loop de Loop Reply with quote

When clicking threads (that are more often than not the top or near the top of a section) the internet page gets sent into a loop and I cannot look at the page. I've had this problem for ages and it's still fucked. I know it must be my machine because it doesn't do it anywhere else!

The only way I can get into each thread and read it all is by adding &start=25 to the address and it lets me in, less all posts before the 25th one!

Any Ideas what it could be?

James
[00:42] <NSR-Andy> which one's the missionary position
[00:42] <NSR-Andy> i've heard it's good
[9:42pm] <Shaun> you came first mike | <Shaun> yes gav, because I really want to fuck you
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

firg
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 21:55 - 08 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

yer, I got that as well. My post is here

Never got a reply on that one. I'm using firefox now, but it still does it on some threads...

JimboJ
Manc Pikey

PostPosted: 13:50 - 09 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really annoying when you cant view the thread or have to piss the first 25 posts off and guess what has been said!

James
[9:42pm] <Shaun> you came first mike | <Shaun> yes gav, because I really want to fuck you
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

m i k e
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 18:37 - 09 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try using mozilla or that firefox then, mozilla's cut that problem down a lot for me, although the main reason I changed over was to get rid of that PITA error messages it kept coming up with!

Mike

firg
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 00:22 - 10 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

m i k e wrote:
Try using mozilla or that firefox then,

Dr Cabbage wrote:
I'm using firefox now, but it still does it on some threads...

Confused

meh

Last edited by firg on 21:11 - 13 Jun 2004; edited 1 time in total

JimboJ
Manc Pikey

PostPosted: 22:35 - 12 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

m i k e wrote:
Try using mozilla or that firefox then, mozilla's cut that problem down a lot for me, although the main reason I changed over was to get rid of that PITA error messages it kept coming up with!

Mike

Don't wanna use that shite you had on your PC Wink it looked awful!
I'm happy with Mr gates' software.

James

m i k e
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 23:53 - 12 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimboJ wrote:
m i k e wrote:

Mike

Don't wanna use that shite you had on your PC Wink it looked awful!
I'm happy with Mr gates' software.

James

Even though each thread kept repeating to load itself? Mozilla solved it for me! I do agree that if I could I would much rather use Internet Explorer but i'm just having too many difficulties with it!

Mike

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 20:00 - 13 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I get this problem at work using the IE rubbish we have to use. Don't have it at home where I use Opera.

All the best

Keith
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 319 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1