BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Mice in attic

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic : View next topic  

thegubner
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:58 - 22 Mar 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barryl I think your feelings for animals are stronger than is considered healthy.

Shouldn't you be fapping over an attenborough documentary about now?

barryl84
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 21:05 - 22 Mar 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

LordShaftesbury wrote:
I just hope he doesn't find the "shooting bunnies with air rifles" thread ...

Have no problem with hunting as long as the kill is quick and clean. Rabbit tastes nice too.

barryl84
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 21:17 - 22 Mar 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

thegubner wrote:

Shouldn't you be fapping over an attenborough documentary about now?

I'm too busy fapping over your posts in your attempt to get a rise out of me.

Kradmelder
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:18 - 22 Mar 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

barryl84 wrote:
LordShaftesbury wrote:
I just hope he doesn't find the "shooting bunnies with air rifles" thread ...

Have no problem with hunting as long as the kill is quick and clean. Rabbit tastes nice too.

Not sure about small game, but large animals the meat is better if the kill is quick. Adrenaline makes the meat tough.

I can't figure this kosher and halal stuff where the aninal must die slow and bleed to death while some ou chants. Not only does the animal suffer unnecessarily, but it ruins the quality of the meat.

Don't think they hang it eiher. Hanging matures the meat and makes it more tender.

You can pray to allah or the jew god all you want, the meat will be tough.

The only meat that is never tough is pork, and they would rather circumcise themselves than eat that lol!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

barryl84
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 01:08 - 23 Mar 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a big advocate of people having to kill their own food if they want to eat it.

People are so out of touch and afraid of death, that they would rather let something suffer and starve than get their precious snow-white hands dirty. I'd rather have dirty hands than a cowardly soul.

thegubner
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:51 - 23 Mar 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if you're fapping over my posts they obviously did get a rise out of you ya pervert.

Your move fuck face.
unitynotsocri... This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

barryl84
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 23:17 - 24 Mar 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

thegubner wrote:
well if you're fapping over my posts they obviously did get a rise out of you ya pervert.

Your move fuck face.

https://i49.tinypic.com/120kl7t.gif

thegubner
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:03 - 25 Mar 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, you've gone from a pompous prick to fully fledged repetitive prick.

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:34 - 25 Mar 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

barryl84 wrote:
I'm a big advocate of people having to kill their own food if they want to eat it.

People are so out of touch and afraid of death, that they would rather let something suffer and starve than get their precious snow-white hands dirty. I'd rather have dirty hands than a cowardly soul.

Personally when I feel like beef I stick a cow in the shed and let it dehydrate to death, but make sure you sound proof it and black off any windows though so you don't feel guilty hearing/seeing it in agony Thumbs Up Cool

Kradmelder wrote:

I can't figure this kosher and halal stuff where the aninal must die slow and bleed to death while some ou chants. Not only does the animal suffer unnecessarily, but it ruins the quality of the meat.

Agreed. Halal is a step backwards for animal welfare yet is widely regarded as ok.

As far as I know they slit the animals throat and let it bleed to death while it's still alive.

Sounds haraam to me

27cows
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:20 - 10 Apr 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Completely ignoring the war <<< Laughing

Mice - a good way to catch them and which gives you the option of the humane route is with a bucket trap. Plenty of alternative methods of achieving the same aim on YouTube and elsewhere.

Take one bucket. One plastic drink bottle (500ml). One thick wire rod. One tub of peanut butter. And one ramp (bit of wood, whatever, but it needs to form a not too steep incline to the rim of your bucket).

Make a hole in each end of the bottle (with cap on). Put bottle on wire. Smear peanut butter on the bottle. Make a hole through the bucket for the rod to go through, or cut notches in top of bucket for it to rest in. Place bit of wood so it runs up to the thin end of the bottle and leave.

You can add water to the bucket, or leave it dry. Maybe put a bit of food and drinking water in there if you're real animal lover. Mouse smells food, ascends wood for look around, hesitates for a while before the need to eat gets the better of it, walks on bottle, which spins, and into the bucket it drops.

You can then either dispose of drowned mouse/mice, or set them free at the location of your choice. Set up again and repeat till there are no more mice.

This is possibly the most effective way of getting shot of mice.
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 7 years, 181 days between these two posts...
Awesomepest This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 201 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5