Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

<sculk> Mac Chat </sculk>

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help
View previous topic : View next topic  

GSXR
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 02:09 - 11 Jun 2004    Post subject: <sculk> Mac Chat </sculk> Reply with quote

Please let me in.

I use Mac OSX 10.2.8 and I've tried Safari, Explorer and Opera. None of them work with chat and it's a really lonely life when 20 users are on the site and 19 of them are in the chat room....

Thumbs Up I can now rate posts (it still goes all grey but hey, it works) Thumbs Up

If I have to buy a new machine I will, but please tell me not to.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

zaknafien

PostPosted: 04:12 - 11 Jun 2004    Post subject: Re: <sculk> Mac Chat </sculk> Reply with quote

GSXR wrote:
Please (it still goes all grey but hey, it works)

It's meant to go grey.

Major_Grooves
The Doctor

PostPosted: 11:50 - 11 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use a computer with Mac OSX 10 (G5), not sure what version. When I use Safari I can get into chat easy enough but I can only sometimes rate posts. the rest of the time it goes grey like you say.

If I use IE I can always rate posts but I haven't tried going into the chat room.

So Safari should work for chat.

When I use the shitty G3s with OS9 I use IE and can never get into chat, but then I think the computer would melt or something if I did.

zaknafien

PostPosted: 13:50 - 11 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy something batter than a Mac?

Problem solved.

Major_Grooves
The Doctor

PostPosted: 14:40 - 11 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

zaknafien wrote:
Buy something batter than a Mac?

Problem solved.

Work computers. Rolling Eyes

Besides I like the G5. Surprised

zaknafien

PostPosted: 15:00 - 11 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

You poor man. Sad

Razz

GSXR
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 01:55 - 12 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm a twat. I tried lots of times and I think people probably thought I was an ignorant git for not replying to their "Hello". Little did they know.

I tried again last night and it sort of works now but with a delay.

Sorry to have posted a pointless moan.

See you in the chatroom one day (but I may be a little late).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

iCraig
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:27 - 13 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a Mac and I use Panther 10.3.4, and chat works fine in Nutscrape or Mozilla. Very Happy
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 312 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1