 johnsmith222 World Chat Champion
Joined: 26 Dec 2008 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 15:32 - 22 Jun 2013 Post subject: Jianshe Impossibru. |
 |
|
Hi guys,
I have found the perfect bike as it meets all my search criteria.
My requirements were:
Horse-like start
Riding with eyes closing with comfortable balance feeling
riding on my motorcycle front foot
igniting the tyre with a single hand
hands free so I can blow kisses
leap ability
carry my family of 4
hit a firewall
Skip to 1.05.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIifFjmTFkg
In all seriousness though it's a pretty entertaining video. |
|
 callum94 Nova Slayer

Joined: 17 Dec 2012 Karma :     
|
|
 Aff World Chat Champion

Joined: 05 May 2011 Karma :    
|
|
 UnspeedySam World Chat Champion

Joined: 26 Nov 2009 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:33 - 24 Jun 2013 Post subject: |
 |
|
JS125-6B. YEAH!
In all seriousness they are probably some of the best bikes to come out of China, and the brakes are really good. However I'm not sure I'd ride mine on one wheel with a bag over my head.  ____________________ Riding: BMW R1150RT `02 bought mildly crashed
Fixing: Also the BMW as I get less broken bits
Gone: ZZR600 '00, TRX850 '97, RXS100 '93, JS125-6B '07, BMW R1100RS '93, Kawasaki ZX-6R-J2 '01, Honda Bros NT400 NC25 '88 |
|
 Howling TerrorOutOfOffice Super Spammer

Joined: 05 Dec 2008 Karma :    
|
|