BCF: Bike Chat Forums

wuw i passed

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  

Lewis
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 01:21 - 24 Jun 2004    Post subject: wuw i passed Reply with quote

Yup i am now fully licenced to ride on the roads.... Passed my theory last monday and bike test Wednesday Very Happy heh got 4 minors though ....... Not a word Bella Rolling Eyes

wuw here i come world.........

Davo
Davo To The Rescue!

PostPosted: 01:31 - 24 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations mate...

Have you got a bike to ride yet?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

daveiw
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 18:05 - 24 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done mate Thumbs Up , did mine tuesday, great feeling ain't it!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

A_T
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 20:15 - 24 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done guys for passing your test, it's a great feeling Thumbs Up , now the real fun and learning begins.

ride safe.....

iCraig
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:38 - 24 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done. Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Peat
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 22:13 - 24 Jun 2004    Post subject: woohoo Reply with quote

well done bud Thumbs Up

I was supposed to have my test tomorrow (doing 3 day DAS at the minute) but the gits have only gone and cancelled all tests tomorrow... now I have to wait until the 12 July to do my fecking test Evil or Very Mad

Good news of the day is that I've signed on the dotted line and agreed to part exchange my current GN125 for a Bandit 600 woohoo... fingers crossed for 3 weeks time and then bring on the chicks and country roads Mr. Green

daveiw
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 23:39 - 24 Jun 2004    Post subject: Re: woohoo Reply with quote

Peat wrote:
well done bud Thumbs Up

I was supposed to have my test tomorrow (doing 3 day DAS at the minute) but the gits have only gone and cancelled all tests tomorrow... now I have to wait until the 12 July to do my fecking test Evil or Very Mad

Good news of the day is that I've signed on the dotted line and agreed to part exchange my current GN125 for a Bandit 600 woohoo... fingers crossed for 3 weeks time and then bring on the chicks and country roads Mr. Green

That's bad luck mate, but good choice of bike Thumbs Up

BIKELESS STEVE
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 01:12 - 25 Jun 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up
Well done chap! shame it's cra**y weather but wait till that sun comes out!
LorryDriver71 This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Lewis
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 01:03 - 02 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers all!! Razz . Had a fantastic ride through the beacons today Rolling Eyes , lorry driver..... I did 1 day cbt and 2 days das. but prior to the course I had already been riding big bikes on the roads since i was 18...... now 22. so all the instructor had to Concentrate on was geting rid of bad habits. . . in my opinion if you have any prior biking experience and road knowledge from driving a car etc. You shouldn't be far of the pass standard with 3 days das.

good luck to all who are heading towards their license Laughing todays the first day i rode a bike fully legal.. well apart from my slightly worn rear tyre ..... Rolling Eyes
LorryDriver71 This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 286 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1