BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Acid Attacks

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:50 - 08 Aug 2013    Post subject: Acid Attacks Reply with quote

What is with all these acid attacks, usually perpetrated by ethnic minority men on women, be it ethnic or white?

https://news.sky.com/story/1125950/zanzibar-brit-acid-attack-victims-coming-home

Just very nasty, life long nasty.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:58 - 08 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys who have been raped in the ass and couldn't pull a good looking girl if their lives depended on it. 8th-century islam.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:08 - 08 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Religion of pheace

I lay the blame for this partly with liberal/left culture of diversity and equality, which seems to encourage young women mostly to walk straight into rapes and acid attacks in these backwards countries.

Last edited by Im-a-Ridah on 18:17 - 08 Aug 2013; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TheSmiler
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:13 - 08 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets hope she wasn't singing the fast food rockers song
https://i.imgur.com/GOXMPQL.jpg

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 19:20 - 08 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deputy Police Commissioner Mkadam Khamis wrote:
The attack had nothing to do with Ramadan. [...] is believed the girls were caught in an incident between two motorcycles and they were not the intended targets.

Seems legit. Damn bikers, eh? Keep bringing your dinars.

fire
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:43 - 08 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acid attacking Hot British girls = +50 Virgins (HIGH SCORE!)
Write off! Honda NSR150 RR ('01) - Sold Cagiva Mito Evolution ('00) - Sold Honda NSR125 ('01) - Current Gasgas TXT 250 ('98) - Sold Kawasaki Z750 ('10) - Write off! Yamaha FZ1 ('09) - Current Ducati Streetfighter 848 ('14)

Kura
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 20:49 - 08 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

A child marrying warlord (pbuh) said it was totally cool. Slutty whores had it coming. Rolling Eyes

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:06 - 08 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes I think Krad has the right idea, let the f*ckers rot in their own sewage.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:42 - 08 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://masterartinpublic.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/img_52751.jpg

and

https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk93ofegcp1qjwyqto1_500.gif

https://www.theprisma.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Changing-Sexuality-5.jpg

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:17 - 09 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the article has taken a misleadingly religious tone just because it panders to the current hype of the British public.

It's Zanzibar. It's kind of Muslim. So what.

They were 'gap yah' voluntourists with i-to-i, not the philanthropic benevolent teaching enthusiasts the article suggests. It was probably a massive holiday for them, they had no interest in anything other than having 'a good time', which, to the young British mind, is often a rather hedonistic and insular affair.

I think it's actually very easy to go to a new country/culture and act in a totally respectable manner without pissing anyone off, even if some of their ways are a little disagreeable. If you don't like the social values of the place, don't go there. They must have really pushed it to have acid chucked on them, which is of course terrible, but they must have been really ignorant to the actual non-British ways of community around them. Plus they were with a gap year travel company, so it will have been a well-checked and considerably safe area, with lots of risk assessments and all that completed by office bods somewhere back home. Hence I think these girls possibly brought it on themselves. Just my thought. Could be wrong. But I'm happy to question the circumstances - Why take the word of Sky News as gospel...?

Acid attack is terrible, of course, but what it really boils down to is a rather bog-standard news story of, "Why isn't this place like the UK?! Our country is clearly better. Long live Western values. Fuck the rest of the world. Down with the Muslims. Let's invade somewhere else!"

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:41 - 09 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
I think the article has taken a misleadingly religious tone just because it panders to the current hype of the British public.

They were 'gap yah' voluntourists with i-to-i, not the philanthropic benevolent teaching enthusiasts the article suggests. It was probably a massive holiday for them, they had no interest in anything other than having 'a good time', which, to the young British mind, is often a rather hedonistic and insular affair.

I think it's actually very easy to go to a new country/culture and act in a totally respectable manner without pissing anyone off, even if some of their ways are a little disagreeable. If you don't like the social values of the place, don't go there. They must have really pushed it to have acid chucked on them, which is of course terrible, but they must have been really ignorant to the actual non-British ways of community around them. Plus they were with a gap year travel company, so it will have been a well-checked and considerably safe area, with lots of risk assessments and all that completed by office bods somewhere back home. Hence I think these girls possibly brought it on themselves. Just my thought. Could be wrong. But I'm happy to question the circumstances - Why take the word of Sky News as gospel...?

Acid attack is terrible, of course, but what it really boils down to is a rather bog-standard news story of, "Why isn't this place like the UK?! Our country is clearly better. Long live Western values. Fuck the rest of the world. Down with the Muslims. Let's invade somewhere else!"

eh? So if someone pisses me off it's not my fault if I throw acid in their face, it's theirs for not understanding my beliefs and conforming to them!!

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 07:53 - 09 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
<They were asking for it>

Well, you give them a vote, they get the idea in their heads that they're human beings. Rolling Eyes

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:35 - 09 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

Yeah, coz hurling acid at people is an entirely legit cultural ting, innit. It's actually an ancient and very venerable ceremony that should be respected by outsiders, celebrating as it does the covering of womens' faces with a burkha and the wrath of god if they're not (god's wrath being symbolically represented by acid, how quaint!).

Not allowing it here in the UK is descriminatory. Think I'll start a charity.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:53 - 09 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking of the acid attacks in this country first and then the attacks abroad. It is a very cruel type of attack. I know we used to have face slashing, but compared to the acid it is a minor thing, especially with todays cosmetic surgery, but acid...........

These girls have done nothing wrong other than being youthful.

I also noted that two guys in this country doing a charity run in Mankinis were actually STONED by people. The report said that it was is a Muslim area and that they must have offended those doing the ramadamdingdong thing.

Since when have we had no go areas where only Muslims can go in this country. You don't hear of muslims being stoned during Lent either.

I haven't got anything against muslims, just think they are betting on the wrong sky fairy, but some of their devout bods do take it too far. I know Christians have their devout bigots, but you don't see them attacking people in the street (EDL are not devout Christian)

Pie-Roe
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:50 - 09 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember when I was a kid, a guy who worked for my uncle really pissed off some Turks. They threw battery acid in his fiance's face and stamped on both her ankles 'til they weren't straight anymore. Pretty sure she suicided a year later. Of course, the police could never identify who did it exactly, just who was involved and as soon as they were allowed they fucked off back home for a bit.

In regards to Muslims, I don't really know. I think it's hard to judge, as we only ever hear about extremism. As well because it spans across loads of culture differences. All the others hate the Arabs for example, the Iraqis are beneath the UAE/Saudis but above non Arab Afghanis etc in their eyes. My ex gf's parents live in an Arab state and leave the country during ramadan. It's the way they will happily fuck each other based purely on an interpretation of a book that gets me. Like, our government and corporations etc will do the same to an extent, but they systematically deny every right to people living not 10 miles away, who look the same, speak the same, and have 99% of the same beliefs. Then when they protest to try and get a real change to a 'free and fair' democracy they get fucked up.
Previous: GSF600, FZR600 x2, ZXR750, XT600 Tenere, CB125, CZ125, ETZ 250, ER5, CCM R30, DRZ400, RF600x4, RF900x2, GS500, VTR1000F, 640 SMC, CB250 NIGHTHAWK, GT550x3, GPX750 TE610, CB500, X11x2, SV650, ZING 125, TL1000R,CB250 Superdream, CBR1100XX

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 11:12 - 09 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go to a shit hole you need to be aware of your surroundings and the local culture.

How long do you think a Tanzanian would last singing I'm forever blowing bubbles around Millwall?

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:53 - 09 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
I think it's actually very easy to go to a new country/culture and act in a totally respectable manner without pissing anyone off, even if some of their ways are a little disagreeable. If you don't like the social values of the place, don't go there. They must have really pushed it to have acid chucked on them..... Hence I think these girls possibly brought it on themselves. Just my thought.

If those types of attacks were restricted to Bongo-Bongo Land then we could all turn a blind eye and pretend that it doesn't really matter 'cause it don't affect us, does it?
They are, however, not unheard of in Britain due to The UK Government's policy of encouraging the world's scum to come here and allowing them and their offspring to behave exactly as they choose:-
Cultural diversity and enrichment

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:22 - 09 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:
If you go to a shit hole you need to be aware of your surroundings and the local culture.

How long do you think a Tanzanian would last singing I'm forever blowing bubbles around Millwall?

He would get the religious ritual kicking on behalf of the Church of the Den, perfectly reasonable behaviour according to Lord Percy's way of thinking.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:42 - 09 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two points:

Main thing I really wanted to say is that every bit of news at the moment has been anti-Islam, and I'm bored of it.

One thing we need to think about - Is the 'problem' of Islam really on the rise? Or is the media just presenting it that way.

Pre- 9/11 nobody gave much of a fuck about Islam. Now we hate it. What happened Thinking. Ohhh news indoctrination.

Second point:

As far as cultural differences are concerned, everyone always thinks the grass is greenest on their side.

The acid attack was terrible, of course, but I put it down to cultural differences and nothing else, and still I think the only issue here is insensitivity on all parts.

What's worse? One single example of two lads chucking acid on some girls, or the hundreds of drunken fistfights and major alcohol-related injuries we see in our own country every weekend? Both can be seen as obscene or acceptable, depending on who you are and where you're from.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:06 - 09 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Two points:

Main thing I really wanted to say is that every bit of news at the moment has been anti-Islam, and I'm bored of it.

One thing we need to think about - Is the 'problem' of Islam really on the rise? Or is the media just presenting it that way.

Pre- 9/11 nobody gave much of a fuck about Islam. Now we hate it. What happened Thinking. Ohhh news indoctrination.

Second point:

As far as cultural differences are concerned, everyone always thinks the grass is greenest on their side.

The acid attack was terrible, of course, but I put it down to cultural differences and nothing else, and still I think the only issue here is insensitivity on all parts.

What's worse? One single example of two lads chucking acid on some girls, or the hundreds of drunken fistfights and major alcohol-related injuries we see in our own country every weekend? Both can be seen as obscene or acceptable, depending on who you are and where you're from.

So that makes it alright. I presume you are a supporter of female genital mutilation as well, because that's a cultural thing so that must tbe OK. Jeez, your as bad a Krad in your own way.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:22 - 09 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

So that makes it alright. I presume you are a supporter of female genital mutilation as well, because that's a cultural thing so that must be OK. Jeez, your as bad a Krad in your own way.

?

No, that's oppressive. An attack usually has a motive, subjectively defined.

I've said it three times now; an acid attack is really awful. But we're just putting our own cultural values on a false moral pedestal.

We think an acid attack is utterly heathen, while we don't bat an eye at the alcohol related-batterings that happen weekly in our own country.

What's that bible quote?

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:03 - 09 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

We aren't talking about having a scrap outside a pub, we are talking about an unprovoked cowardly attack on two females by males. All you seem interested in doing is trying to deflect it away from associating it with Muslims/Islam.

I couldn't give a shit who did it, it was wrong and irrespective of cultural issues violence like that should not be tolerated.

You said An attack usually has a motive, subjectively definedas though that makes it acceptable. OK, If I find people who wear Turbans insulting to my beliefs, I can attack them and as long as I have a reason that's acceptable?

mistergixer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:26 - 09 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://ocdviewer.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/attenborough-and-marsh.jpg
Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:05 - 10 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
We aren't talking about having a scrap outside a pub, we are talking about an unprovoked cowardly attack on two females by males. All you seem interested in doing is trying to deflect it away from associating it with Muslims/Islam.

I couldn't give a shit who did it, it was wrong and irrespective of cultural issues violence like that should not be tolerated.

What about all the unprovoked cowardly muggings and robberies that happen in the UK? And the fact that a lot of drunken fights have a primary aggressor and an innocent person who really didn't want to get beaten up. It's all relative. None is worse than the other. A thuggish wanker causes lasting harm to a helpless victim.

I've said a million times that chucking acid on someone is quite obviously bad form. I just don't like the way the vast majority of people immediately twist it into the anti-Muslim sentiment just because of all the news stories that the media have quite conveniently chosen to show us for the past ten years.

I concede the girls probably didn't do much wrong really. But I just don't like how much we're being herded into this blind rage for anything that isn't within our cultural comfort zone. Look at the first few posts of this thread, including what you wrote yourself. Nobody is talking about the nature of the attack. They're talking about who did it, where they were from, their religion, and how that must be the reason for it. Fucking Muslims, right?

Anyway the primary point I actually wanted to make, back in my original post, was that this news story was quite deliberate. Media control and all that. The rights and wrongs of the issue didn't really concern me because worse things happen everywhere all the time. How about that war in Iraq and Afghanistan we didn't hear much about, other than when one of our own soldiers died. It's aaaaaall a construct. They're telling you exactly what they want you to hear, and you're thinking exactly what they want you to think.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 07:21 - 10 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking media, right?

We all need our witches to hunt.

My eyes have witnessed an upstanding fully integrated pillar of the British Muslim community turn a workplace into a madrassa and give lectures with subjects like "How Islam will take over the West".

I sometimes think he got the tense wrong though.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 10 years, 234 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3