Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Acid Attacks

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:26 - 10 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
My eyes have witnessed an upstanding fully integrated pillar of the British Muslim community turn a workplace into a madrassa and give lectures with subjects like "How Islam will take over the West".

I sometimes think he got the tense wrong though.

Well they're certainly outbreeding you. As are the African minorities and the underclass white trash. The latter will most likely be the remnant of the ethnic white minority British given another 30-50 years. About that predictive fact Krad etc are spot on. Enochs "Rivers of blood" might be a UK turf war between Pak area Islamics v Somalis v West Africans with some English scummers brawling (can of Tennants Super in hand) with East European Gypsy trash on the sidelines. Should be funny when it comes around.

fizzy0
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 19:09 - 10 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muslim this Muslim that

change the fucking record! Middle Finger I am sick to death with main stream media

and sick to death with the muppets who obey and listen!

Fuck off.eat shit and die!

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:58 - 10 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

What orders do you imagine are being given, by whom, and what tangible results of Muppets® obeying them can you point at?

Amaze me, answer three for three.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:01 - 11 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:

Well they're certainly outbreeding you. As are the African minorities and the underclass white trash. The latter will most likely be the remnant of the ethnic white minority British given another 30-50 years. About that predictive fact Krad etc are spot on. Enochs "Rivers of blood" might be a UK turf war between Pak area Islamics v Somalis v West Africans with some English scummers brawling (can of Tennants Super in hand) with East European Gypsy trash on the sidelines. Should be funny when it comes around.

The Liberals will say it's all someone else's fault. Nope, it's their fault. Totally their fault.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:24 - 11 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

My point was more that on a Friday night with fisty cuffs, that's about it, few punches on the jaw, even a slash or stabbing doesn't affect the person in the same way as an acid attack does. Acid attacks are, in my view, are far worse than rapes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Ratty This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

owl10
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 23:49 - 12 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel sorry for the two lasses involved.

News reports point to it being more religious lunacy.

I dont imagine the entire country "dont want them there". Id actually go as far to say that, publicly at least, the government does want them there, if for nothing other than the dollar in their pocket they come with.

Taking a different view, Ive found that, generally, those who travel more frequently and are forced into interaction with other cultures tend to be more tolerant of others. Going to a poor country with poor education and mobility (physical and social) I would expect to have to be more tolerant of local customs than say going to hong kong, however I do believe they girls had every right to be there, and I sure that up until this attack the visit would have been a great opportunity for an enriching experience.

I also believe that the majority of the local population would not wish to throw acid in the faces of foreigners, although I do not underestimate the power of religion and religious leaders to influence impressionable and uneducated people.

So, what to do?

On a personal level, not visiting shit hole countries with mad mullahs running the place, is one option.

On a nationalistic level, well who knows. Education is probably the answer, but there are those whose power would be weakened by this, and therefore every outside influence which may cause those indoctrinated by local custom to question their own surroundings, so they'll fight for that not to happen. Its also expensive.

Cheaper answers may be more effective short term, but are unpalatable to the western electorate.

Typing Pish now, bed time..

TLDR: Hope the injuries are recoverable, and that the girls go on to lead happy lives.
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 4 years, 344 days between these two posts...

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:38 - 22 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 years of progress, now it's 3 year olds being targetted.

Why did Al Beeb crop the first image of the Persons Of Interest Who Are Nothing To Do With Anything? Eh?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiszVfnWAAAGiJB.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiszVB4XsAAoWpk.jpg

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:04 - 22 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if what the article said is true, whoever did that did it for jollies and nothing else. Just to cause pain.

Not even London either. The worst things get exported form Kahn's shithole in the end.

DRZ4Hunned
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:45 - 22 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

With a shit haircut like that I can't imagine it's long until he's found.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:53 - 22 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly think that the only punishment for thowing acid on somebody that fits is for the attacker to have it done back to them. Let them find out what it feels like to have your skin melt off and be disfigured for the rest of your life.

It would save a fortune over jailing them too.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:08 - 22 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Well if what the article said is true, whoever did that did it for jollies and nothing else. Just to cause pain.

No, he'll be known to the child's parents, I reckon, and he won't be hard to find.

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:38 - 23 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't take long, probably due to "that haircut"

3 men arrested

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44921479

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:50 - 23 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

DRZ4Hunned wrote:
With a shit haircut like that I can't imagine it's long until he's found.

Are we taking bets on them not having English sounding names yet? Judging by the early 1990s fashion sense they look
a bit on the Romanian side to me. We'll see in due course I suppose.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:26 - 23 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
they look a bit on the Romanian side to me.

I'd say NAFRI or parts Eastward.

grr666 wrote:
We'll see in due course I suppose.

Well, maybe. <tin foil hattery>

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:28 - 23 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wondering if the acid was meant for an EDL protester, but not used for it's original purpose because of cowardice.
I mean if you were to blast an EDL with acid his 10 mates will paste you into the ground quicker than you can say
"Now I come to think of it they could just as easily be Asian". Besides our #1 favourite cousinshaggers have plenty
of previous for going after weak targets women and children etc. As long as some whitey got it in the face,
(preferably one that can't fight back) then mission accomplished eh?

Also I'm suspicious of the fleeing to London. Thinking Also who's the shadowy 39 year old they also have in custody??
Patriarchal figure I reckon who arranged them somewhere to hide for a bit and change appearance until the search dies
down a bit. Of course I could be completely wrong but my spider sense is going crazy about this story. There's more to this.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:43 - 23 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
<tin foil hattery>

I mean.... yes, it probably is nothing to do with anything. But no more so than usual. All just part and parcel of vibrant, diverse modern UKIa.

I await the reporting restrictions with interest.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:50 - 23 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
<tin foil hattery>

I mean.... yes, it probably is nothing to do with anything. But no more so than usual. All just part and parcel of vibrant, diverse modern UKIa.

I await the reporting restrictions with interest.

Word.

Not strictly related but I did have a bit of a giggle at the fact there was dick all description of the assailants here that would allude to their race whilst over in Toronto the very first news reports of the shooting contain 'white bloke' pretty much throughout.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:58 - 23 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
I did have a bit of a giggle at the fact there was dick all description of the assailants here that would allude to their race whilst over in Toronto the very first news reports of the shooting contain 'white bloke' pretty much throughout.

Yep exactly the same. You can't get a 1/4 of the way through the article before you're presented with the fact it's a white man.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:31 - 23 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fact? So Muslims don't come in white? No, I read it as witnesses (possibly with their own agenda to push) claim
it was a white man. Why? To muddy the waters perhaps. To attempt keep Islam from getting MORE bad press?
Who knows but it stinks of Taqiyya to me.

Quote:
Although detectives have not ruled out a racial motivation, they have said it is not thought to be linked to a march involving the far-Right English Defence League which took place in Worcester on the same day.

Mayor of Worcester Jabba Riaz also said there was no link between the two incidents.

Busting open a fresh roll of foil now...

Well, he/she/it (Jabba?) would. Wouldn't they? I think it absolutely is linked to that demo but not via the EDL or any
of it's supporters. More likely from the other side protesting against the EDL, so you can understand the impetus to
disassociate this with the demo. It won't do to have us seeing Muslims in a bad light now would it. Rolling Eyes

I still reckon the three musketeers came up from Londonistan deliberately for a tear up with the EDL
demo in Worcester staying with a local relative/friend (the 39 year old not shown in any CCTV) and returned to Khans
patch again after the assault. I believe they went to the demo but suffered a crisis of ringpiece when faced with
the EDL mob they went there to confront and chickened out from getting involved up close with the skinheads.
I'd bet this has a lot to do with why they then went and targeted a child instead. Either that or they were local lads who
ran to London after they saw their pics in the press. I don't know. the CCTV looks a bit grainy but I wouldn't describe
any of them as white really. Plus it's quite the coincidence that they all have black hair, that common anglo saxon physical trait. Thinking

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:07 - 23 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

"May have been a dispute between communities"

Why am I not surprised? More imported problems then huh? They have CCTV of the actual attack so it shouldn't
take long to get to the bottom of it assuming it isn't all hushed up to protect community cohesion etc.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 23:53 - 23 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

Seems like the word "communities" is always associated with trouble.

Imagine there's no communities, it's easy if you try.

Oh, Canada. "White guy" was Faisal Hussain, lone wolf, mental issues.
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Off Topic). Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 249 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3