Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Lost theory and practical test pass certifiicates

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

lifeisforlivi...
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 23 Oct 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:42 - 16 Aug 2013    Post subject: Lost theory and practical test pass certifiicates Reply with quote

Can you ring your local test center and ask for duplicates?

I was looking through my correspondence earlier for my driving license, I found that but couldn't find my practical test pass for my car or bike. I want a copy of both in case the DVLA manage to mess my license up at any point.

Has anyone ever managed to get duplicates?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer



Joined: 17 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:56 - 16 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not been able to get duplicates.

However , My old paper license had all the entitlements on it , so I always keep that safe.
Whenever I deal with DVLA, I always include a covering letter asking/reminding them to include ALL of my entitlements on my new license.
I have some? proof that the entitlements were on my license with the old paper jobbie. .

I will never surrender my paper license unless problems mean I end up in court with the DVLA.

Just my Penny Coin Penny Coin
____________________
I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

lifeisforlivi...
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 23 Oct 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:09 - 16 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepperami wrote:
Not been able to get duplicates.

However , My old paper license had all the entitlements on it , so I always keep that safe.
Whenever I deal with DVLA, I always include a covering letter asking/reminding them to include ALL of my entitlements on my new license.
I have some? proof that the entitlements were on my license with the old paper jobbie. .

I will never surrender my paper license unless problems mean I end up in court with the DVLA.

Just my Penny Coin Penny Coin


Sounds like a good plan, I won't send my paper part off then. As far as I am aware from what it says on the paper part I shouldn't need to send it off when my photo card licence needs updating.

I will just send my photo card off when I need to renew my license which I believe is every 10 years.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA



Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:30 - 17 Aug 2013    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't send the photocard off either, just tick the [x] lost box. It costs exactly the same either way.
____________________
Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 13 years, 45 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 1.28 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 41.36 Kb