 Fowlersrs World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 Mar 2012 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:49 - 14 Aug 2013 Post subject: Cheap fairings |
 |
|
Anyone ever bought anything like this?
https://bit.ly/1cNTSCY
Reason I ask is because I'm thinkng trackday fairings, they're from Hong Kong so obv cheap but I've never had a problem with the cheap stuff I've ordered from Asia before..
Worth a ganders?[/list] |
|
 garth World Chat Champion
Joined: 15 Dec 2004 Karma :    
|
|
 The Tot World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Jun 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 22:43 - 14 Aug 2013 Post subject: |
 |
|
Both Paddy and myself have purchased from Neverland_gbp and the quality of their fairings and paintwork is definitely worth the £330. I got stung with a £30 customs and handling fee, (my fairings cost £300 to begin with).
Turnaround takes 21 days from order + customisation until it arrives at your door. Neverland keep you updated with progress and send you pics of your custom job.
For a spare set of road/track fairings. Much better quality than fibreglass tat from skidmarx or pyramid. ____________________ The Tot 2019 Z1000SX - 2007 R1
Never argue with autism |
|
 stinkwheel Bovine Proctologist

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
|