 Jammy-G Banned

Joined: 17 Mar 2004 Karma :     
|
|
 badlydamaged Spanner Monkey

Joined: 29 Apr 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 16:01 - 06 Jul 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Hey mate, I know what you mean about 6v lights, (un)fortunatly the Police round here are too busy pointing there radars at everything that moves to notice lack of decent lights on 6v bikes. Apparantly it is possible, I dont know how but If I were you I would email the guy who has the 12v Converted RXS on ebay (: https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9809&item=2483720853&rd=1 ) and ask him, he may have carried out the conversion and be able to help you.
Cheers, Jonathan ____________________ My bike: 1988 Kawasaki KH100 Status: Polluting Devon with two stroke smog and noise pollution!
"Its not your engine size that matters!, It's what you do with it that counts"
Add me to MSN if you want! [email protected]. |
|