 Ripp3rCrust Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 22 Oct 2011 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:46 - 19 Sep 2013 Post subject: Givi spares |
 |
|
Hi,
I am looking to get a replacement bolt and washer as one of the ones holding my MonoRack to the bike has come off at some point. Does anybody know would I go about obtaining these? I have emailed the Givi UK team although have not had a response.
The specific parts are for a 2001 GSF600S and can be seen in the PDF from the Givi website:
https://media.givi.it/Prodotti/istruzioni/522F.pdf
These being:
1 x part number 3 - Screw M8 x 35
1 x part number 6 - Original part (washer)
Thanks for any advice ____________________ Current: '05 CBR600F - Previous: '01 GSF600S Bandit, '06 XR125 |
|
 Aff World Chat Champion

Joined: 05 May 2011 Karma :    
|
|
 Ripp3rCrust Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 22 Oct 2011 Karma :  
|
|