Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Garmin Zumo 220 Bike Sat Nav

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Muscle Bike Rider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jun 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:54 - 15 Nov 2013    Post subject: Garmin Zumo 220 Bike Sat Nav Reply with quote

I'm selling my Garmin Zumo 220 motorcycle sat nav, its the limited edition black one, reason for sale is I was offered a higher spec TomTom with options such as twisty routes which I couldnt resist.

The Garmin is just under a year old, has the latest uk & Ireland maps and I've just updated the speed cameras on it, is bluetooth enabled to work with a headset such as cardo scala, sena or the cheaper bt and chineese jobbies. voice commands are nice and clear and it has the advanced lane guidence feature which is great at complicated junctions and on motorways. Other usual features such as fastest, shortest route and avoid motorways etc. Its a very good unit that can be used as a car sat nav with sound as well as being a dedicated bike sat nav. It comes with a ram mount, car mount, bike charger and wall charger, its in its origonal box with instructions. Cost £250 new when I bought it, I'll accept £160 from a BCF member, collection or possibly meet somewhere, otherwise I can post by recorded delivery at your expence which will be about £10 I guess.

Pictures below are not the best quality as my camera is playing up.

If no interest by the week end I'll be sticking it on Ebay.

https://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a465/A5tra_G/Web%20Site%20posting/P1010069_zpsfb2b9e52.jpg

https://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a465/A5tra_G/Web%20Site%20posting/P1010067_zps8e9d3a8a.jpg
____________________
Previously Known As A5tra_G
Old Bikes :2010 Kawasaki ER6 F & 2000 Honda VTR Firestorm
Current Bike : XJR1300
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 12 years, 320 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 1.31 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 28.63 Kb