 Davenaylor Crazy Courier
Joined: 30 Jun 2012 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:36 - 17 Nov 2013 Post subject: Bandit GSF600s in black, MOT April, Tax July, 24.6K miles |
 |
|
Good condition with only age related marks and the very odd spot of corrosion. She starts on the button and has never let me down. The perfect first bike or good quality winter bike.
The bike is data tagged although I have never transferred it to my name
Selling to fund a new bike hence the short auction and low reserve.
Well looked after over the year I have owned it with:
New front tyre 1000 miles ago, rear has loads of life
In the last few hundred miles:
New chain and sprocket kit
Air filter
Oil filter
Oil change
New Seat
New Phillips headlight bulb - which is ace at night!
Sold with the following extras:
Pyramid Rear Hugger
Pyramid Fender Extender
Haynes manual
Oxford bike cover
Spare key
Stainless Steel Downpipes
The bike is ready for winter with a liberal coating of ACF-50 a few weeks ago.
I will be working out of the country for the week, returning late on Friday so I can only deal with emails through the week. Viewing welcome on Sunday before the auction end, or my dad has kindly offered to show people the bike through the week
https://imageshack.com/a/img571/2280/xpce.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com |
|