Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


New battery 4 sale

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Chappers
Derestricted Danger



Joined: 04 Nov 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:12 - 18 Nov 2013    Post subject: New battery 4 sale Reply with quote

Hi,

I bought the battery below by mistake for my intruder 125. I loaded up the acid to then realise it was too big. Anyone in my area need one or to keep as spare. I know I'll take a hit on this but hoping to get back a bit of dosh after all I've done some of the hard work for you!? Laughing

https://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_264125_langId_-1_categoryId_246903#tab3

I'm in the tw12 area.

Any other advice what I could do with it?
____________________
Learner biker, Suzuki VL125.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 12 years, 323 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.99 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 27.82 Kb