 Pete. Super Spammer

Joined: 22 Aug 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:31 - 08 Dec 2013 Post subject: [FOR SALE] Ford KA 2004 £900 |
 |
|
My daughter's car is for sale. She's owned it a few months and it's not missed a beat. Reason for sale is I have bought her a new car.
2004 Ford KA Luxury 1.3 OHC
Colour: Black
Mileage: 148,000
Condition: Fair-Good
Colour coded bumpers
Leccy windows
Leccy mirrors
Central locking
Alloys with good tyres
Heated screen
Nice condition cloth interior, non-smoking owners.
Factory CD/Radio
Tax Oct 2014
MOT May 2014
Sills and underside are sound, no reason why it won't pass another MOT as far as I can see. Only bad point is the air-con needs gassing. I was going to do it in the spring but now it's for sale. Car was once used by a driving school hence high mileage but the engine is sweet, gear change smooth and it drives very nice.
£900 in Gravesend, Kent. ____________________ a.k.a 'Geri'
132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good  |
|