 Shinigami World Chat Champion

Joined: 14 Feb 2012 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 09:10 - 10 Dec 2013 Post subject: Alto Saxophone - Elkhart Deluxe - Black : For Sale |
 |
|
Hi, I am selling my Alto Saxophone - Elkhart Deluxe
The sax has only ever been played once (for about 2 minutes) as such is in 'as new' condition.
Includes a case, neck strap, cloth etc which came with the saxophone and have all never been used.
Also includes a box of 9 reeds
I believe this colour was a limited edition and I have only seen a couple in online musician shops, it is a beautiful saxophone and as I don't play it or have the time to it is being sold due to it going to waste.
Ideally available for collection by the buyer although may be able to arrange a courier, please contact me to enquire
These Saxophones cost around £520 new for the black version, this is a bargain for anyone in the market, the standard versions are around £469 (https://www.prozonemusic.com/woodwind/instruments/saxophones/alto/elkhart-deluxe-alto-sax-series-ii.html)
Looking for around £350 but offers Considered
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Stevie_J/Sax/_12_zps3e70b7cb.jpg
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Stevie_J/Sax/_122_zps0e02694c.jpg[/url] ____________________ Current: Honda City Fly CLR125 2003 Honda CB600F Hornet 2008 Yamaha FZ6 S2 + 1991 Kawasaki GPZ500
"Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense. |
|