Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


For sale - Triban 5 Road bike - As new

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

NooBish-AbbZ
Nova Slayer



Joined: 04 Jan 2014
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:47 - 04 Jan 2014    Post subject: For sale - Triban 5 Road bike - As new Reply with quote

I have a Black Triban 5 Road bike from Decathlon for sale as I've had it since October and have used it twice.

The bike is in new condition, although I have added a computer, 2 front lights and 3 rear lights to it; also some spoke reflectors for added visibility. Lights cost me £30 and the computer £10. There's a decathlon pump also added to the bike along with drinks holder

I do still have the receipt so you can still make use of Decathlons (I think lifetime?) warranty and you can take it back in around March for a '6 month free service'

Payment by paypal or Bank transfer or cash on collection. I'd prefer paypal/ bank transfer though. Funds would have to be in my account before i can let it go which can sometimes take more than a day.

Pickup only, I'm not prepared to risk it getting damaged with a courier. Postcode is M44, Just off the M60/M6 motorways.
Will post pictures a bit later if there's any interest

Frame size is 51cm

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/triban-5-a-id_8239801.html

Price and currency: £380

Pictures..

https://imageshack.us/a/img22/9576/bd45.jpg
https://imageshack.us/a/img22/8151/8inm.jpg
https://imageshack.us/a/img59/3131/h01c.jpg
https://imageshack.us/a/img842/1846/8hv8.jpg
https://imageshack.us/a/img9/2949/quc3.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 12 years, 271 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.34 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 28.97 Kb