Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


WANTED DT125 or similar

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

AJAgar97
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 24 Aug 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:44 - 11 Jan 2014    Post subject: WANTED DT125 or similar Reply with quote

I'm after a road/learner legal trails bike such as the dt125's, aprilia mx125 etc. Supermoto's are alright too such as DTR125, preferably 2stroke

PRICE - MY budget would be around 600 pound but I would consider a slightly damaged but repairable bike for this price, new battery, sparkplugs, plastic damage, light wiring damage etc. MAX price would be around £1100 but I would expect a full working running bike.

I would also Part Ex or straight swap my 1997 Aprilia RS50 which is in half decent condition

I live in NE England so closer the better and I would be able to pick up and deliver
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 12 years, 268 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.57 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 27.33 Kb