Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


BIKE WANTED - Just passed my full bike licence.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

supra3turbo
Nova Slayer



Joined: 11 Mar 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:06 - 12 Jan 2014    Post subject: BIKE WANTED - Just passed my full bike licence. Reply with quote

Hi All,

I am currently looking for a bike for myself as I have just passed my direct access and I thought it was best to ask around on BCF to see if anyone had a bike or some advice they could give me.

I am basically looking for something like a ZX750 or GSXR750 something sporty that handles well but cannot be high mileage, but what would you say was high mileage for a bike like this, I know it depends on how it has been treated throughout its life and service intervals etc..

I am looking for something under 25k miles, preferably under 20k really.

I have around £1500 to spend as I have just started saving up like hell after recently getting myself a decent job as a bike/car mechanic with a view to now getting my MOT testing certificate.

Thanks all, Looking forward to hear your input - Joe
____________________
Hoda CBR 600 FX stolen from stalybridge 2017/2018 black
Current Project Suzuki RG125 Cafe Racer
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 12 years, 271 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.75 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 27.83 Kb