Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


- 2003 Zx6r B1h

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

stunutmonkee
Borekit Bruiser



Joined: 01 Sep 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:19 - 12 Jan 2014    Post subject: [FOR SALE] - 2003 Zx6r B1h Reply with quote

Another bike for sale:

Only had it a couple of days, I agreed to buy it a couple of weeks back as I got fed up with waiting for StuntbikeStore to produce a cage to fit my Daytona 675. I finally by chance found a french company selling 1 last week so bought 1. As I'd said I'd have this and am a man of my word I went a collected paid as agreed but its obviously surplus to requirements now.

Its on an 03 plate, has 39190 miles and tax/MOT till march this year. Comes with stubby levers & a Delkvic stubby exhaust (and an Iridium screen : Rolling Eyes ). Tyres are ok and the chain & sprokets are recentish I'm told/look. Got some reciepts and part service history. I've done the couple of small jobs already, adjusted the headstock bearings & got a replacement choke lever & footpeg on the way.

It starts and runs lovely, very quiet (engine wise, the cans not very quiet though) & smooth. Brakes & supsension all good & it rides fine

Its obviously been dropped on the RHS as the side fairing has damage and the top cowl has been touched up. Damage is confined to the plastics & its not been a write off or on the register. It actually looks alot better than I though it would from when I heard it desribed and I'd happily ride it like is, if not a chinese faring set and a hose down would make a massive difference.

V5 should be with me in 10-14 days I think.

Seen track bikes (ie a race fairing & no V5) go for £1800-£2000 (and I know its 'off season' now) but I'd like £2000 ovvno please
Suffolk, UK

https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/gt-turbobaz/120120143770.jpg
https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/gt-turbobaz/120120143764.jpg
https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/gt-turbobaz/120120143759.jpg
https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/gt-turbobaz/120120143761.jpg
https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/gt-turbobaz/120120143765.jpg
https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/gt-turbobaz/120120143766.jpg
https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/gt-turbobaz/120120143769.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 12 years, 271 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 1.04 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 30.02 Kb