Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Tell me about....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

mooserx
Nearly there...



Joined: 14 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:32 - 06 Feb 2014    Post subject: Tell me about.... Reply with quote

KTM RC8R.

Worth having?
Fuelling really that bad?
Paper thin seat really that uncomfy?

Any owners insights is a bonus. Ive read the bike mag reviews and they always wax lyrical on this and that. What I'm after is honest to goodness statements of fact of ownership of this bike..

Thank you please.
____________________
TL1000r-handful.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

-Matt-
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:26 - 06 Feb 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have one for sure, best looking bike around in my eyes. If I had an unlimited budget it'd be a new one of them or a s1000rr in my dream garage Mr. Green

I've used one in a carpark and quiet back-road [wasn't trusted to take it out for a real spin Whistle] so can't give too much of an idea about what its like. Comfort and position wise it did feel a bit razor like, the seats not exactly made for touring... but its tollerable. Nothing much worse than a lot of other sport bikes seat and position really. I am quite skinny though so if you had beefier legs or weight bearing down on the seat it might get a little uncomfortable.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:45 - 06 Feb 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant add more on what they are like to own but I can tell you they are fast. Stupid fast. I was heading up to Loomies on a GSXR750 and I wasnt exactly hanging around when an orange flash went past me. Was one of those RC8R things.
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 12 years, 243 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.82 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 36.25 Kb