3%  [ 1 ]
honda cg125
27%
 27%  [ 9 ]
any others
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 33

Biker_Dene This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Confusing). Unhide this post / all posts.

gtechosting
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 19:31 - 08 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the bike!

If you look around mate you will see all those questions have been asked and answred Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Biker_Dene
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 20:05 - 08 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok thnx i cant really find any

but erm how could i check if my exhaust and bike is derestrited or not??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 23:29 - 08 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance of some punctuation in that group of words? Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Frost
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:41 - 08 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

honda cb125 t

Put on especially for me? Laughing

Biker_Dene
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 01:14 - 09 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
Any chance of some punctuation in that group of words? Smile

lol sorry mate

gtechosting said ''If you look around mate you will see all those questions have been asked and answred''

so i waz just saying that i couldn't find the answers to my question on the site and i also wanted to no is tthere anyway of checking to see my by bike and exhaust is restricted or not?

mr jamez
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:24 - 10 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

The restrictions in the exhaust are usually on the header that connects to the exhaust outlet, if it is a complete arrow system then it will not be restricted. I think they do about 100-105mph, quicker than the NSR etc but about the same as an RS125. They are more fragile than the other bikes though, and will go bang if you thrash them when cold etc. As for tarty bits, I have seen peoples bikes with colour coded brake lines and sticker kits, the usual stuff Smile

Enjoy the bike, it's a bitch having to wait to ride a bike isn't it Wink
LorryDriver71 This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Biker_Dene
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 19:50 - 13 Jul 2004    Post subject: :D Reply with quote

Shocked sounds like fun but i duno if i can beleave if a mito LIKES red lineing or not?????? i waz told that they are a high maintain bike

K9 Suzuki Hayabusa

Frost
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:36 - 13 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a two stroke, so compaired to other bikes they are very high maintance. but they and not much worse than any other 2 stroke. you can red line it all you like so long as it has plenty of high grade oil and has been warmed up.

mrchips
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:35 - 13 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

In answer to the question CG125 is the best. Runs on neglect and never breaks down. Regarding speed it will obviously be the almighty 110mph Kawasaki AR125.

yes i am aware it does not go 110

Biker_Dene
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 23:33 - 13 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

a cg doing 110mph??? wtf

i thought they will do 80mph tops

K9 Suzuki Hayabusa
LorryDriver71 This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Biker_Dene
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 00:18 - 14 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaahhh sorry mate Laughing just a bit tired sorry Thumbs Up

back on topic

the guy who i got my bike from sead it will do 110 mph but if u hold the speed it will go band also the bike has done 21 thousand miles how meany b-4 its dead???

K9 Suzuki Hayabusa
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 290 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1