BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Hornet/Bandit

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Mr Pants!
I Karma

PostPosted: 21:00 - 10 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely the Bandit, you can do much more to it!! Twin headlights, noisey can, etc etc....

Hornet is nice, a bit gay, but nice.....

Bandit is hard as arse!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

WILDECELT
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 21:21 - 10 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Pants! wrote:
Definitely the Bandit, you can do much more to it!! Twin headlights, noisey can, etc etc....

Hornet is nice, a bit gay, but nice.....

Bandit is hard as arse!!

Na you want to put your goggle's back on

He must of taken a knock to the head Very Happy poor sod Very Happy

The hornet rules Very Happy or do you want to get stung again. Mr. Green

Hard as arse ...emmm Thinking
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

daveiw
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 21:50 - 10 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I just bought a Bandit 600 for my first bike, I guess I would be biased to comment. But I'm gonna Razz I like the hornet - a lot, kinda like the SV, but something didn't quite sit right with me, Fazer was ok, but again - not quite what I wanted. When I came across my bike, I loved the look and sound of it, took it for a test, came back and parted with a bundle of cash! No regrets, well pleased with the bike! Not really what I want long term, but as a first bike - I love it Thumbs Up It will always be down to personal choice and fazer, hornet, bandit, sv650 all get great reviews and are solid first bikes, so I say make your own mind up, and get whichever floats ya' boat!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Mattastic
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 23:55 - 10 Jul 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Hornet and the Bandit and I would personally edge towards the Hornet. The main reason that I will be going to the Bandit is that I can get a decent one for £1500 whereas a Hornet would be more like £2800.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 295 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2