 deadwolf Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 24 Jan 2013 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 12:17 - 07 Feb 2014 Post subject: Static electricity from riding |
 |
|
Just got back from a ride, it was 'suns out guns' out so I was in a t-shirt and jeans and although I did not personally witness any feline massacres I'm sure hordes of kittens were being brutally murdered just out of eyeshot.
The first thing I noticed after I got off the bike was my tingling arms. The hairs are all stood up and there was that familiar static electricity buzz which is still present at time of writing.
I habitually check the fuel level after a ride but refrained from it this time for fear of my tesla arms igniting any gas vapour
Has anyone else experienced this before? ____________________ Motorsapien Art |
|
 bezzabsa Scooby Slapper
Joined: 24 Jan 2013 Karma :     
|
|