 MinhDinh World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 Jan 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:55 - 03 Feb 2014 Post subject: Mail Merge help. 4 template letters. Allocated by BMI |
 |
|
Hi guys,
I need some help. I need to create something where people are allocated into certain template letters.
They are titled as follows:
Your child is under weight...
Your child is normal
Your child is over weight
Your child is obese.
The software will have data for height, weight etc... and it will work out the BMI.
I need to some how define certain BMI categories and the mail merge will work out whose name goes into what template.
The letters will be re written by the nurses to not offend etc... I am just starting the templates for now.
Is this possible at all? Thanks. ____________________ Hit the G spot.  |
|
 hellkat Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
|
 metalangel World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Feb 2009 Karma :     
|
|
 MinhDinh World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 Jan 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 19:29 - 06 Feb 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Well the website created the data file with every weight category. I used a filter on the weight category and then copy and pasted each group into different sheets. That was the simplest way I could do it myself.
When I opened the Word templates, I attached the appropriate sheet via mail merge. ____________________ Hit the G spot.  |
|