 jackw72 World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Nov 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 15:30 - 14 Feb 2014 Post subject: Windows O/S for FSX |
 |
|
Hi all,
I've recently become a student at Florida Institute of Tech and after speaking to some housemates who have been in trouble for torrenting I am just wondering if anyone has a copy of a windows o\s so I can run Flight Sim X on an iMac?
I have a copy of Windows 7 back in the UK but I need the files, not so much the serials n ting.
Thanks in advance!
Jack  ____________________ 08/11/2007 A2 Passed.
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K3
Rapid Training passed |
|
 Scythe Crazy Courier
Joined: 24 Jul 2010 Karma :  
|
|
 metalangel World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Feb 2009 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 16:47 - 14 Feb 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Don't know if this is of any interest, but anyway:
www.prepar3d.com
Continued development of FSX by Lockheed Martin, utilises modern hardware a bit better. ____________________ Previous: 2002 Honda CB500 (sold), 2007 Suzuki SV650SK6 (crashed), 2005 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer (sold). Currently bikeless
"A faired bike will get you 10x more clunge than a unfaired one." -Marlboro Matt |
|
 sabian92 World Chat Champion
Joined: 21 Oct 2012 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 12:55 - 18 Feb 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|