 Monkeyjoe Renault 5 Driver

Joined: 28 Nov 2013 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 21:17 - 23 Feb 2014 Post subject: Sissy Bar/Luggage Rack? |
 |
|
Hey guys,
My Bonnie goes back to the dealer on Friday for the first 500ml service... I've arranged to have the High Sissy bar fitted, but would also like the luggage rack as my wife and I plan to do a bit of travelling around this summer, including going down south and possibly to Spain... I'm going to get a set of panniers from a local bike shop (Triumph ones too dear!) but the Luggage rack would be very handy also for tent etc...
I did it on the Triumph configurator to see how it looks and it wont allow both at once, obviously due to the fitting arms.... but don't they do a combined version for the Bonnie? I've saw some combined versions for other Triumph bikes... anyone any idea?
If not, what would be another option? I want the sissy bar on the back for my wife for longer journey's so that is a must...
Cheers,  |
|
 sidewinder World Chat Champion

Joined: 24 Aug 2011 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 23:09 - 23 Feb 2014 Post subject: |
 |
|
Try rentec they might do one  |
|