Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Official BCF BBQ 18th - 20th July 2014

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62, 63  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Which date suits the majority?
Friday 27th June - Sunday 29th June
15%
 15%  [ 11 ]
Friday 4th July - Sunday 6th July
11%
 11%  [ 8 ]
Friday 18th July - Sunday 20th July
18%
 18%  [ 13 ]
Friday 25th July - Sunday 27th July
8%
 8%  [ 6 ]
Friday 1st August - Sunday 3rd August
46%
 46%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 71

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 14:05 - 22 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

SWIK had both their weed and some chocolate stolen from their luggage by ferral dogs in spain.

groovylee
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:08 - 22 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCW wrote:

I'm thinking of bringing a caravan next year....

as am I, depending on the car situation, and whether i have a pitbike to bring with me Smile

Current - 2002 Aprilia RSV1000R & 1999 Kawasaki ZX6R
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:17 - 22 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

groovylee wrote:
MCW wrote:

I'm thinking of bringing a caravan next year....

as am I, depending on the car situation, and whether i have a pitbike to bring with me Smile

I can see this turning into an extension of the Camping and Caravanning Club Shocked - It seems I've joined BCF just as it starts going all soft and soppy - whatever happened to bikes? Rolling Eyes Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GetawayDj
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 16:27 - 22 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbs wrote:
GetawayDj wrote:
Made it mate, that bloody sat nav was useless, tried re-routing me two more times the damn stupid thing. Turned it off and hoped for the best. You get to Liverpool alright?

So, how many songs did you get through on the way back then?

Also what was the final count on being asked if you had/wanted smoke? That cracked me up. Mate you should start selling weed you'd make loads. The dreadlocks are like a beacon of possibility.

Good meeting you BTW

Yeah same to you too mate. Lost count of the smoke situation on the second day, even you kept asking me haha.

I ended up arguing with the sat nav for most of the journey back. Take A Left. No you stupid piece of crap, Im going right. Then proceeded to have a sing and a jig. 1000 miles by Vanessa Carlton came into my head a lot, just the chorus mind as thats all I know Shifty

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:29 - 22 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbs wrote:
GetawayDj wrote:
Made it mate, that bloody sat nav was useless, tried re-routing me two more times the damn stupid thing. Turned it off and hoped for the best. You get to Liverpool alright?

So, how many songs did you get through on the way back then?

Also what was the final count on being asked if you had/wanted smoke? That cracked me up. Mate you should start selling weed you'd make loads. The dreadlocks are like a beacon of possibility.

Good meeting you BTW

I know right, what kind of man has dreads and doesn't smoke weed, got me every time Laughing

Safe to say my memory was extra blitzed from the weekend, I was confused when we got back to mine and benson and bro started bringing chris' stuff into my house, I was like none of this is mine! forgot entirely i'd agreed to keep it here for a bit Rolling Eyes which reminds me...carbon pick your shit up

You know you're on something when you start trying to load shotgun shells upside down and wondering why it wont fit, gotta admit I was bricking it for some reason, deep breaths were had Laughing

Aww i'm so bummed to be back to normality, just been pissed off at work all day for no reason

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:42 - 22 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpha-9 wrote:
[
Aww i'm so bummed to be back to normality, just been pissed off at work all day for no reason

Would it make you feel better if I tell you I'm off to the Yorkshire Dales camping tomorrow, and the weather forecast is for LOADS of sunshine, plus, still got some of your potted plants ( Wink Rolling Eyes ) to make for a nice chilled out evening camp? Razz

GhostRider
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:03 - 22 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck thats a point, has anyone heard from Carbon?? He disappeared about 30 miles from Birmingham and thats the last I heard of him??

GhostRider
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:33 - 22 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostRider wrote:
Fuck thats a point, has anyone heard from Carbon?? He disappeared about 30 miles from Birmingham and thats the last I heard of him??

GhostRider

Benson spoke to him I think, he took an exit for fuel and managed to get home Thumbs Up

Benson_JV
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:38 - 22 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, thought I'd told you Phil, sorry. He rolled into a petrol station, just about, then wanged it home at ILLEGAL SPEEDS OFFICER.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:50 - 22 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want him to confirm what I suspected - that he had a shit ton of petrol left and he was being a panicky biatch.

GhostRider
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 19:54 - 22 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and on the comments about Rogerborg ...
Confused
He was EXACTLY as I expected.
Namely; a bloke with a 'Careful Now' high vis! Smile

Also, I was going to mention something about BCF entering it's 'silver' years with more caravans etc (where I am now they often have weekends where another field is filled with caravans/motorhomes that are mostly inhabited by OAPs) - but have a look at your typical motorcycle racing event and you'll see the same.
I did my car test so I could do more serious motorcycle stuff, as it goes Smile.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:54 - 22 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I was reliably assured by several well informed sources that I was in fact taller and beardier.

To be fair, when I grow up I do want to be stinkwheel. Wub

https://i60.tinypic.com/qwydll.jpg

nowhere.elysium
The Pork Lord

PostPosted: 21:56 - 22 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Who doesn't?

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:00 - 22 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
Oh and on the comments about Rogerborg ...
Confused
He was EXACTLY as I expected.
Namely; a bloke with a 'Careful Now' high vis! Smile

Also, I was going to mention something about BCF entering it's 'silver' years with more caravans etc (where I am now they often have weekends where another field is filled with caravans/motorhomes that are mostly inhabited by OAPs) - but have a look at your typical motorcycle racing event and you'll see the same.
I did my car test so I could do more serious motorcycle stuff, as it goes Smile.

It was somewhat like a celebrity turning up. We were up getting firewood and as he came riding through with his day glo hi-viz a group of us turned around and said with awe "Was that Rogerborg?! Surprised ".

You have the ability to turn heads Roger Wub

MCW
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:18 - 22 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q709/MCW999/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-07/IMG_12142547883160_zpsz3t0b9yz.jpeg

carb0n
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 09:58 - 23 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostRider wrote:
I want him to confirm what I suspected - that he had a shit ton of petrol left and he was being a panicky biatch.

GhostRider

i r alive. done the last 8 mile at 40mph. rolled into the station spluttering Very Happy

-alpha. going to pick up my sheet once benson has dropped my tent off Very Happy

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:20 - 23 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgur.com/vJw4Uv7.jpg

MCW
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:22 - 23 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fretting about Spliff Dog's untreated skin complaints. And old scars. Bubbs, do you think she's being properly cared for?

GeorgeB.
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 10:23 - 23 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

https://i60.tinypic.com/qwydll.jpg

Ah, he managed to find time out of his busy television/film schedule for the BBQ then? Did he say if there were any plans for a Hangover part 4?

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:39 - 23 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCW wrote:
I'm fretting about Spliff Dog's untreated skin complaints. And old scars. Bubbs, do you think she's being properly cared for?

She's a farm dog so would be pretty active. Quite common to have skin complaints in tall grass. She seemed pretty happy when she saw her owner as was the owner to see her.

Not sure about the scars. Could be there for a multitude of reasons. Past vet operations / maybe she got knocked over / other dogs attacking her?

I can get you the phone number of the farmer if you wish to contact him?

MCW
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:42 - 23 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbs wrote:
MCW wrote:

She's a farm dog so would be pretty active. Quite common to have skin complaints in tall grass. She seemed pretty happy when she saw her owner as was the owner to see her.

Not sure about the scars. Could be there for a multitude of reasons. Past vet operations / maybe she got knocked over / other dogs attacking her?

I can get you the phone number of the farmer if you wish to contact him?

Thanks Bubbs, but if you think she's OK, then I'm sure she is. Smile

Alpha-9
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:18 - 23 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

carb0n wrote:
GhostRider wrote:

GhostRider

i r alive. done the last 8 mile at 40mph. rolled into the station spluttering Very Happy

-alpha. going to pick up my sheet once benson has dropped my tent off Very Happy

Sheet? Tent? Didn't you have a shitty popup thing, pretty sure it's all here.

And yes Rogerborg, it was JUST like that, we had to take a second look at it was HOLY SHIT IS THAT ROGERBORG? NO FUCKIN WAY.

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:28 - 23 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the suntans have vacated the field, all is now eerily quiet. I imagine the ghostly sounds of two strokes being thrashed, and englishmen laughing.

The comedown has now reached its lowest ebb. The only way is up from here.

MCW
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:32 - 23 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbs wrote:
Well the suntans have vacated the field, all is now eerily quiet. I imagine the ghostly sounds of two strokes being thrashed, and englishmen laughing.

Ah, stop your whinging now. And get folding those nappies...

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:34 - 23 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCW wrote:
Bubbs wrote:

Ah, stop your whinging now. And get folding those nappies...

Laughing

MTFU - got it! Thanks
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 9 years, 281 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 61 of 63