 isitaye L Plate Warrior
Joined: 18 Jul 2004 Karma : 
|
 Posted: 22:19 - 18 Jul 2004 Post subject: Help me please !!!! |
 |
|
Hi all,
Having just past my CBT today, and being over-excited and getting ahead of myself I am already dreaming of a big bike even though I haven't started my DAS yet!!!
I cant make up my mind between a sports tourer (VFR 800 style) or a cruiser (God only knows style). What does everyone reckon? i want to be able to do long journeys in good comfort but want to look cool as hell!!
Also, does anyone know of a place that offers a trade in of a car for a bike at a garage in the same way you can trade in a car for a new one? I've had a scour of the internet but can't find anything.
Many thanks in advance folks.
IsItAye?  |
|
 Claud 14.7 to 1 World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 May 2004 Karma :  
|
|