Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Android - BCF shows red or white page - Just me?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

c_dug
Super Spammer



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:18 - 28 Jul 2014    Post subject: Android - BCF shows red or white page - Just me? Reply with quote

A few times today whatever page I am loading has almost fully loaded before turning fully red or white like this:

https://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee81/paddy2007dug/Screenshot_2014-07-28-16-32-15_zpssy1jg2gg.png

https://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee81/paddy2007dug/Screenshot_2014-07-28-16-27-40_zpssjkran2m.png


Unsure if it's just me or some sort of wider issue?

A refresh doesn't seem to clear the problem, I have to close the browser and reopen it.
____________________
I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

c_dug
Super Spammer



Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:57 - 29 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody else?

Still happening today, very annoying!
____________________
I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

noobRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Sep 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:24 - 29 Jul 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's ok for me on Android. I have seen this before sometimes when Three's network is being particularly crap and my connection times out before loading all the page components.
____________________
Licence: Nov 2012, Bikes: Suzuki GN125, Moto Guzzi Strada 750, Triumph Sprint ST 955i x 2
AnPhonEh: I need plans, I need contingency plans also, I need back up contingency plans
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason



Joined: 02 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:41 - 02 Aug 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine on Android for me.
Apart from that the text in quotes is bigger than the rest of the text.

Chrome on a Z2 (whatever android version comes with that, latest
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

map
Mr Calendar



Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:54 - 02 Aug 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goes white occasionally on my android with chrome.
I thought just an issue loading pictures.
____________________
...and the whirlwind is in the thorn trees, it's hard for thee to kick against the pricks...
Gibbs, what did Duckie look like when he was younger? Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

doggone
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 07:37 - 03 Aug 2014    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try a different browser maybe?
Chrome seems best on mine and syncs seamlessly with laptop.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 12 years, 72 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 1.54 - MySQL Queries: 17 - Page Size: 50.64 Kb