Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Honda Championships Raceday- Oulton Park 07/08

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Racing & Trackdays Goto page Previous  1, 2
 View related event: New Era Honda Superclub Championships - Oulton Park (7 Aug) View previous topic : View next topic  

karen_moomin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:52 - 06 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...to go, or not to go. That is the question.

It's 60/40 to go at the moment.

Someone convince me that I should go! Confused

iCraig
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:01 - 06 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

People crashing! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz and me getting stung by wasps, lots of entertainment there Laughing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter

PostPosted: 18:06 - 06 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I think i'm gonna go now, as I've got a decidedly uneventful weekend ahead. It'd be nice if Craig would offer to pay for me too though... Crying or Very sad If it rains I won't be going though, just give me a meeting place and time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

iCraig
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:06 - 06 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pho, go on then Razz, I just don't wanna be alone Laughing

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter

PostPosted: 18:09 - 06 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

woohoo Laughing nah, u're skint with a horrible bike, be cruel to take money from you Razz

iCraig
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:10 - 06 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad

iCraig
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:27 - 06 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

tony532 wrote:
you still going craig?

Yup, I'm still going, weather says its gonna be nice tomorow and should be a good day, I'll be there from about 10am Smile.

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter

PostPosted: 20:53 - 06 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

How we gonna find eachother? I'll try get there for 10ish, I'll prolly go up the A519 just under Stoke then go up the A51 to the circuit, meet outside somewhere, or exchange numbers?

tony532
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:15 - 06 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

is everyone going straight to oulton park or is anyone meeting at siddington?

iCraig
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:35 - 07 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its up to you lot, I'm sure it would be quicker and easier to meet at Oulton, I'm not that hard to spot, after all how many H Reg Red GS500's will you see with leaking fork seals and the rider in a full 2 piece leathers? Razz

Or if you want we can meet at Siddington if you want?

Karen have you decided yet? Don't make me do my Mrs Doyle Impression Razz

tony532
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:46 - 07 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will have a look on here in the morning.

if anyone is meeting at siddington i will meet you there at 10

or i will ride straight to oulton park

Nighteyes
Dirty Bint

PostPosted: 02:30 - 07 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my car needs a new back box for it's MOT on Monday, so /if/ I can get that done early enough and /if/ I work out how the heck to get to the place (have a tendency to get lost see) then I /may/ be able to make it Very Happy

Hmmm.....my Karen convincing can be 'I need you or I'll get lost Laughing'

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter

PostPosted: 04:13 - 07 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Craig, you're not gonna be standing by your bike all day, and I suspect there'll be lots of ppl in full leathers...so I can't see me finding you with that info. I've set you as friend, so you can get my mobile number, you gimme yours and I'll ring you when i get there.

iCraig
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:15 - 07 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nighteyes wrote:
Well my car needs a new back box for it's MOT on Monday, so /if/ I can get that done early enough and /if/ I work out how the heck to get to the place (have a tendency to get lost see) then I /may/ be able to make it Very Happy

Hmmm.....my Karen convincing can be 'I need you or I'll get lost Laughing'

Well we can meet you at siddington or arrange to meet you at Karens if you wanna come!

karen_moomin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:11 - 07 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you weren't all going so damn early then I'd go. It's a Saturday for goodness sake! I treat myself to a 9am lie-in on such days, but I've got loads of stuff to do today Crying or Very sad

Looks like you've all already gone....Helen if you are still around and want to go later, give me a shout. Oh, but I haven't got the fainted idea of how to get there Razz

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter

PostPosted: 12:12 - 07 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's alright, I've only just woken up Laughing leaving in a bit, and Helen is going, so give her a buzz.

iCraig
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:42 - 07 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah bugger!

I arrived at Oulton about 10:10 and after watching the racing and getting a nice red tan after 4 hours I decided to go and then I get a text from you 10 minutes after I left Confused !

Three words spring to mind: Bugger Bugger Bugger!

Nighteyes
Dirty Bint

PostPosted: 23:05 - 07 Aug 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couple of pics from the day courtesy of Craig.....not of the bikes of course, just those few who actually went Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 268 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Racing & Trackdays All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2