Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Todays - What grinds my gears *ARCHIVE*

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 585, 586, 587 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 14:29 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MilfHunter wrote:

'Women are the most cold blooded animals on the planet'

Only when necessary, in my experience. Only when necessary. Think about it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:38 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Repaired a puncture in wifies rear tyre today (car, not bike). Trouble was it was a repair of a previous repair. I told her she needs a new tyre.

'Oh, can you sort it out for me?'
'Yes dear, what day'
'Any day is OK, I'm not going anywhere.'

So muggins books it, pays for the tyre. Tells her 'Thursday at 10:30.'

'Oh, can't go then I'm seeing my sister'
'No you aren't you stupid ***** because your car is in for a new tyre so you aren't going anywhere'
'She's coming here so it's better you are out anyway. You can take it for me' <smug grin>

Brick Wall Brick Wall Brick Wall

I don't know about cold blooded, but devious, definitely.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:04 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guys who are "supposed" to be MOT'ing my bike are PROPER dicking me around now.

I may have to take the bike back and find someone else to do it.
All I wanted is to have the fucking thing on the road with a legal (i.e., non-COVID) MOT. I appreciated that there was a problem with the indicators and possibly the back light, so I didn't mind waiting a bit and paying some extra to get that sorted.

So now (10 days later) I am getting some flannel about them not having a booked slot to fit it back into, e.g. "Oh call us on Thursday or ... hmmm " (realises it is already Tuesday) "We can ring you when its done" ... He wouldn't even give me a price when I asked (on Day 1) and despite asking again since, he avoids the issue.

If I wanted to pay a fortune for it to be totally rewired, then I would have taken it to Warrs Rolling Eyes and I already told Snob I couldn't afford him (or be bothered with the general agg of having him chew my ears about my historical bad taste in choice of boyfriends) Laughing .

I could have lowered my standards enough to get the rewiring done elsewhere for a couple of hundred quid, or even some bacon sarnies and a couple of blowjobs.

But I was really REALLY trying not to go down that route.

I don't want to cause an international incident... Rolling Eyes
I.JUST.WANT.MY.BIKE.BACK.AND.IN.WORKING.ORDER.

*super super stressed*

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:17 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... good job you hadn't mentioned the potential recompense earlier or half the forum would have been round with their lunchboxes toolboxes Wink

Seriously though, a vague estimate is not much to ask for. I'd have taken it elsewhere without one.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:25 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Wow... good job you hadn't mentioned the potential recompense earlier or half the forum would have been round with their lunchboxes toolboxes Wink

That's precisely why I didn't mention it earlier Laughing

Quote:
Seriously though, a vague estimate is not much to ask for. I'd have taken it elsewhere without one.

The place was recommended to me, so I decided to go with it.
To trust the opinion of someone I respected.
You know, the usual stupid reason Rolling Eyes

panrider_uk
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:26 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have spanners and a hot tub Wink

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:29 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure Mrs Panrider is looking forward to enjoying her hot tub without the benefit of my biological fluids swirling around in it.
(but thank you) Laughing

Last edited by hellkat on 16:29 - 26 May 2020; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:29 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a gentleman and wouldn't take advantage of a lady...

...wait! Is "bacon sarnie" a euphemism? Shocked

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:30 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
I'm a gentleman and wouldn't take advantage of a lady...

...wait! Is "bacon sarnie" a euphemism? Shocked

What could it possibly be a euphemism for, which my use of the word "blowjob" might not cover, do you think? Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:43 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, "couple of rashers of bacon" might have certain connotations with the more vulgar sections of society...

...to which I always reply "no ketchup for me please!"

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:50 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well certainly there are no badly packed kebabs on offer.

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:18 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Met up with a mate today for a ride out and decided to top off my fuel tank beforehand at an unfamiliar garage - cost was £7.80. I attempted to wave my contactless card to pay, but was told I had to pay cash as it was under a tenner. "Are you serious???" Yes, she was. I dropped the resulting change into the bottom recesses of my jeans pocket - where they will remain until I deem them suitably 'quarantined' - and got the handgel out.

That was literally the first time I've used actual cash since lockdown started. Bloody unbelievable and irresponsible of the proprietors, to both customer and the cashier. (Yes I could have probably found something else to buy, or denied having any cash, or argued the toss, but was running late)

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:01 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddyfruitbat wrote:
Met up with a mate today for a ride out and decided to top off my fuel tank beforehand at an unfamiliar garage - cost was £7.80. I attempted to wave my contactless card to pay, but was told I had to pay cash as it was under a tenner. "Are you serious???" Yes, she was. I dropped the resulting change into the bottom recesses of my jeans pocket - where they will remain until I deem them suitably 'quarantined' - and got the handgel out.

That was literally the first time I've used actual cash since lockdown started. Bloody unbelievable and irresponsible of the proprietors, to both customer and the cashier. (Yes I could have probably found something else to buy, or denied having any cash, or argued the toss, but was running late)

Maybe you should have affected a very nasty cough as you fished the note out... or is that in poor taste?

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:13 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Freddy.
As you find paper money and coinage so abhorrent , I’ll take all yours off your hands as a favour to you Thumbs Up

I’m happy to use cash to pay for stuff.
That way I know the payment is done and dusted.
No having to check my account to ensure only x amount has been taken out and less chance of e-fraud/Internet baddies trying to get into my account.

Last edited by pepperami on 11:59 - 27 May 2020; edited 1 time in total

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:24 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Easy-X wrote:
Is "bacon sarnie" a euphemism? Shocked

What could it possibly be a euphemism for

Seeing as you asked...

"bacon sandwich
female genitals
her pussy looks like a flapping bacon sandwich"

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bacon%20sandwich

And before anyone asks... We Found 98 Clips With "Bacon Sandwich". Laughing

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 20:43 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
The guys who are "supposed" to be MOT'ing my bike are PROPER dicking me around now.

All I wanted is to have the fucking thing on the road with a legal (i.e., non-COVID) MOT. I appreciated that there was a problem with the indicators and possibly the back light, so I didn't mind waiting a bit and paying some extra to get that sorted.

So now (10 days later) I am getting some flannel about them not having a booked slot to fit it back into, e.g. "Oh call us on Thursday or ... hmmm " (realises it is already Tuesday) "We can ring you when its done" ... He wouldn't even give me a price when I asked (on Day 1) and despite asking again since, he avoids the issue.

If I wanted to pay a fortune for it to be totally rewired, then I would have taken it to Warrs Rolling Eyes and I already told Snob I couldn't afford him (or be bothered with the general agg of having him chew my ears about my historical bad taste in choice of boyfriends) Laughing .

I could have lowered my standards enough to get the rewiring done elsewhere for a couple of hundred quid, or even some bacon sarnies and a couple of blowjobs.

*super super stressed*

Which shop?

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:19 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:

*super super stressed*

I think you should highlight the fact that you are an integral part of the mighty BCF in any future communications with said spanneristas.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:57 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ffs I could find and fix the problem within a couple.of hours even if I had to completely rewire the indicators.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:45 - 27 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Ffs I could find and fix the problem within a couple.of hours even if I had to completely rewire the indicators.

All joking aside ... if I am able to get it out of the shop, I would bring it down to you to do exactly that because I am due to be down that way on the weekend of 6 June.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:47 - 27 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Seeing as you asked...

"bacon sandwich
female genitals
her pussy looks like a flapping bacon sandwich"

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bacon%20sandwich

And before anyone asks... We Found 98 Clips With "Bacon Sandwich". Laughing

Well whaddya know, I never knew that.
I thought it was all about the kebabs. Laughing

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:56 - 27 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddyfruitbat wrote:

Laughing
You could have hand-gelled the coins to make yourself feel "safer" Rolling Eyes

World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:12 - 28 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miserable whiney know it all moody ignorant teenagers.
Since when did ‘it’s an age thing’ give you the right to forget / deliberately ignore common manners and decency and the rest of the human race?

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:24 - 28 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

1198 wrote:
Since when did ‘it’s an age thing’ give you the right to forget / deliberately ignore common manners and decency and the rest of the human race?

You too were probably one in the eyes of your elders at the time. Razz Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:12 - 28 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, what's this on Facebook? An old aerial photo of the town. How nice! Where's it from? Local council archives? No...

Luftwaffe Aerial Reconnaissance, 1940

Somewhat dark Shocked

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:43 - 28 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

1198 wrote:
Since when did it give you the right to forget / deliberately ignore common manners and decency and the rest of the human race?

I fugging hate em! , I’d stamp on thier faces.
Doesn’t take much to say please or thank you, and it costs nothing.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 324 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 585, 586, 587 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
Page 586 of 698