Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Todays - What grinds my gears *ARCHIVE*

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 586, 587, 588 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:11 - 28 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

1198 wrote:
Miserable whiney know it all moody ignorant teenagers.
Since when did ‘it’s an age thing’ give you the right to forget / deliberately ignore common manners and decency and the rest of the human race?

Are you able to elaborate?

Was there some afore event leading to grinding of gears?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 21:54 - 28 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

1198 wrote:
Miserable whiney know it all moody ignorant teenagers.
Since when did ‘it’s an age thing’ give you the right to forget / deliberately ignore common manners and decency and the rest of the human race?

One fantastic one I saw was from Yambabe who used to post on here. Teenager had done something wrong (skipping school or something) so she confiscated his bedroom door. He just got home and it was gone. It's eventual return was dependant on fulfilling certain criteria. Still think that is genius level parenting.

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 06:03 - 29 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night we again had fireworks at 8pm. This equates to approx 2am in the Butler household.

It is now approx 12noon, is it OK for me to fire up the big machine for a dyno run???

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 10:38 - 29 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Power supply in the main gaming rig has given up the ghost in its sleep.

Number 1 bastard is absolutely inconsolable. Hes basically become a Borg during lockdown.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:19 - 29 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spelling "licence" wrongly, as "license", when licence is actually written on the thing! Grr!

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:32 - 29 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Teenager had done something wrong (skipping school or something) so she confiscated his bedroom door. He just got home and it was gone. It's eventual return was dependant on fulfilling certain criteria. Still think that is genius level parenting.

Oh yeah. When my daughter was a teen she could be a really moody cow, and most of the rows me and her mum had with her ended up with her stomping upstairs and slamming the bedroom door so hard that it nearly came off its hinges. After one such encounter I had really had enough... I stormed upstairs after her and threw open the door without knocking (very out of character) and roared at her - "RIGHT!" The very next time you do that I swear to God I will unscrew the door and put it in the garage for a month - IS THAT CLEAR??

It never, ever happened again. Oh, and she turned out just fine Smile

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:11 - 29 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

HMRC.

I went from Ltd to Sole Trader on 6th April 2019. Because I only did this in 2019 I am not eligible for one of Boris's 80% handouts to the self-employed. My SE Income Support Scheme review decision letter stated and I quote:

'Based on the information we hold, you are not eligible for this scheme. This is because you're not a self-employed individual...'

This is because I can't show Self Assessment tax returns for previous years, because I was employed by my now ended Ltd Co.

Neither can I furlough myself as the Ltd Co doesn't exist any more. Therefore I am caught between two stools and eligible for jack-shit.

However, I still have to complete a self-assessment tax return for 19-20 and pay income tax plus NI as a self-employed person.

So, when HMRC doesn't want to pay out it states that I am not self employed, but I still have to pay income tax and NI because I am!!!

There is no right of appeal either. Wankers.

martin734
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 15:56 - 29 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
HMRC.

I went from Ltd to Sole Trader on 6th April 2019. Because I only did this in 2019 I am not eligible for one of Boris's 80% handouts to the self-employed. My SE Income Support Scheme review decision letter stated and I quote:

'Based on the information we hold, you are not eligible for this scheme. This is because you're not a self-employed individual...'

This is because I can't show Self Assessment tax returns for previous years, because I was employed by my now ended Ltd Co.

Neither can I furlough myself as the Ltd Co doesn't exist any more. Therefore I am caught between two stools and eligible for jack-shit.

However, I still have to complete a self-assessment tax return for 19-20 and pay income tax plus NI as a self-employed person.

So, when HMRC doesn't want to pay out it states that I am not self employed, but I still have to pay income tax and NI because I am!!!

I am very lucky I am not in a similar position. I registered as self employed at the end of 2018 so I have filled in a tax return but I have still had to rely on my savings for the last 3 months. I am expecting my first payment from the Self Employed Income Support scheme this week but this is the first money I have received since March and it is not enough to cover my living and business expenses and like you I still have to pay income tax, VAT, NI and Public Liability insurance as well as my premises rent and rates. I have invoices outstanding from the NHS as well as other healthcare companies but as there is such a backlog in their admin, fuck knows when I will get payment from them. On the bright side though, at least I still have a business to open up in a couple of weeks unlike some poor bastards who look like they could lose everything.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 16:37 - 29 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
HMRC.

Write to your MP. Seriously.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:34 - 29 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.hollylynch.org.uk/contact/
MilfHunter This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

kolu
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 18:12 - 29 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

#foreveralone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:51 - 29 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fruiters and stinkwheel wrote:
methods of dealing with teenage intransigence

Grounding their make-up or hair products works wonders.
Better than actually grounding the bastard spawn of satan themself.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:59 - 29 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MilfHunter wrote:
banging on and on

What did you expect, you bonehead? It's Tik Tok for fucks sake Laughing
Get a fucking grip.
MilfHunter This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:19 - 29 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MilfHunter wrote:
I am going to save weak men I see them everyday in pain and suffering I will take the torch and make them great again.

So you admit to being a Dirty Bertie? Shocked

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:21 - 29 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I happen to agree with some things that you are saying. Obviously not all.

BUT the fact remains, Ashypoos, that unfortunately for you, social media - if that is where you wish to park your boots - is full of people trying to shout the loudest.

EVERYBODY gets a say and NOBODY gets a choice in who says what.

Best you can do, if you don't want to see fatties in their knickers then stick to places where they don't wallow.

ok, where they wallow less Laughing

If there's stuff you don't like, banging on about how much you hate it just makes you seem like a whiny bitch, instead of a man. Better to just STFU about things you don't like/can't change, and get on with other more manly stuff, really.

No point denigrating other men for their choices. You'll only alienate yourself from people who might otherwise be allies in some other battle.

You don't see me denigrating dullard broodmares with fake tan and big black Sharpie eyebrows, do you. No point. It won't penetrate their thick hides. (or in your case, "thicc" ... omg how I hate that "expression" ) Rolling Eyes

Grow up a bit.
Find more masculine things to moan about.

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:43 - 29 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MilfHunter wrote:
beach whale

The phrase is "Beached Whale".

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:22 - 29 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

A dead fin whale has washed up at somewhere called Clacton-on-Sea. Gears ground. Quite a few whales seem to wash up around our UK. I doubt it's edible. Well, not all at once, anyway.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:53 - 29 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
A dead fin whale has washed up at somewhere called Clacton-on-Sea. Gears ground. Quite a few whales seem to wash up around our UK. I doubt it's edible. Well, not all at once, anyway.

Have they tried to blow it up yet?

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:56 - 29 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crikey, Clacton is pretty unpleasant already, without whales getting on in the act, dying around the place Rolling Eyes

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:07 - 29 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plus it's going to get done for breaching guidelines regarding being on the beach.

Chuffin Nora
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:55 - 30 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Milfhunter wrote:

Huh!

You are that which you fear the most
and I therefore claim my 5 pounds of flesh.

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:01 - 30 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MilfHunter wrote:

You are telling me to get a grip because what I preach is the truth I am going to save weak men I see them everyday in pain and suffering I will take the torch and make them great again.

Hahahahahahaha haha hahahahahahaha haha ha.

Oh wait.

You’re serious. You have a gob like a fucked fan belt and you complain about fat women.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:56 - 30 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fisty wrote:
You have a gob like a fucked fan belt

I am seriously struggling to equate Ashley's gob with a fucked fan belt.

Where on earth did you get that metaphor from? Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 329 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 586, 587, 588 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
Page 587 of 698