Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Todays - What grinds my gears

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 316, 317, 318 ... 412, 413, 414  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

panrider_uk
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:28 - 11 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

A RESTful API call that works on my dev pc but not when deployed on the server.
____________________
Current bike: Honda ST1100
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

recman
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Mar 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:38 - 11 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

panrider_uk wrote:
A RESTful API call that works on my dev pc but not when deployed on the server.


When people talk foreign.
____________________
2010 Street Triple, you know, the nice one with the round headlights.
alt tab - 'In order to offer any decent advice, we need to see pictures of her tits.'
paddy - 'Settle for nothing less than twin underseat pipes and round lights, anything else is inferior.'
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

recman
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Mar 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:18 - 11 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
Next doors tree has just fallen on my shed. Roof is fucked.
I was in there 2mins before getting a shovel out to clear a spot for the dog to dump.


More rather large branches/trunks have snapped and come down resulting in more damage.
Next door neighbour is being vague and slightly evasive on the issue.
I'd rather not go down the litigation route but I'm not forking out for the replacement shed/clean up.
Also, the remainder of the tree will have to be made safe as I spy at least one more dodgy looking trunk.

Any suggestions as to the way forward?
____________________
2010 Street Triple, you know, the nice one with the round headlights.
alt tab - 'In order to offer any decent advice, we need to see pictures of her tits.'
paddy - 'Settle for nothing less than twin underseat pipes and round lights, anything else is inferior.'
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

KITT
Formerly known as
Fazer.



Joined: 28 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:25 - 11 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
recman wrote:
Next doors tree has just fallen on my shed. Roof is fucked.
I was in there 2mins before getting a shovel out to clear a spot for the dog to dump.


More rather large branches/trunks have snapped and come down resulting in more damage.
Next door neighbour is being vague and slightly evasive on the issue.
I'd rather not go down the litigation route but I'm not forking out for the replacement shed/clean up.
Also, the remainder of the tree will have to be made safe as I spy at least one more dodgy looking trunk.

Any suggestions as to the way forward?

I wouldn't pay up either.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:44 - 11 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
recman wrote:
Next doors tree has just fallen on my shed. Roof is fucked.
I was in there 2mins before getting a shovel out to clear a spot for the dog to dump.


More rather large branches/trunks have snapped and come down resulting in more damage.
Next door neighbour is being vague and slightly evasive on the issue.
I'd rather not go down the litigation route but I'm not forking out for the replacement shed/clean up.
Also, the remainder of the tree will have to be made safe as I spy at least one more dodgy looking trunk.

Any suggestions as to the way forward?


Private owned/rented/council/HA?

Get your house insurance involved, once you've confirmed that your outbuildings are covered potentially? (As someone who doesn't read insurance policies).
____________________
Mpd72: I can categorically say iím Brighter than that, no matter how I come across on here.
HAHAHA HAHAHA Blew Chilly MyCrowSystems
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

recman
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Mar 2012
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:37 - 11 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bodyguard wrote:
I wouldn't pay up either.


And I'd never be your neighbor.
____________________
2010 Street Triple, you know, the nice one with the round headlights.
alt tab - 'In order to offer any decent advice, we need to see pictures of her tits.'
paddy - 'Settle for nothing less than twin underseat pipes and round lights, anything else is inferior.'
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Apr 2016
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:38 - 11 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:


Any suggestions as to the way forward?


Do you have a chainsaw?
Have you seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre?
____________________
CBR600F4
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Apr 2016
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:45 - 11 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

panrider_uk wrote:
A RESTful API call that works on my dev pc but not when deployed on the server.


Server is probably hardened, buttoned up nicely in the configuration.
Dev is more than likely not so thoroughly locked down.
____________________
CBR600F4
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fisty
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:58 - 11 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
hellkat wrote:
Noticed at 10am that I had an appointment for a mammogram at 11.24am. Rushed to get there.

InB4 speeding NIP fnar.


http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/009/224/steviewonder.jpg
____________________
Quietly and consistently taking the piss.
TL1000R | Hayabusa | ZXR400
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Paddy.
Red Rocket



Joined: 14 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:28 - 12 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bodyguard wrote:
I wouldn't pay up either.


That is because you are a shit eating cock womble. Other humans are far more pleasant. Laughing
____________________
Current ride : Suzuki GSXR1000 L0 - Suzuki SV650 track bike - Yamaha Majesty YP250
My biking history so far
Rogerborg wrote: Whole life care for a VTR full of quadraspazzed Darrryls and Shoniq'uas cost mad dollah.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

KITT
Formerly known as
Fazer.



Joined: 28 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:09 - 12 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
Bodyguard wrote:
I wouldn't pay up either.


That is because you are a shit eating cock womble. Other humans are far more pleasant. Laughing

You will be surprised when it comes to money everyone is a bastard.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Paddy.
Red Rocket



Joined: 14 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:16 - 12 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bodyguard wrote:
You will be surprised when it comes to money everyone is a bastard.


Well, I have money and I have no issue paying for things. I also loan money, cos nice guy. If I damage something, I'll pay for it.
____________________
Current ride : Suzuki GSXR1000 L0 - Suzuki SV650 track bike - Yamaha Majesty YP250
My biking history so far
Rogerborg wrote: Whole life care for a VTR full of quadraspazzed Darrryls and Shoniq'uas cost mad dollah.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

King29
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 18 Oct 2017
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:22 - 12 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

TWD SPOILER ALERT!


TWD. Carl gonna die, much sadness, top actor, best in show. Gotta wait until February to see swan song. Gutted.

http://i63.tinypic.com/29clagh.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

KITT
Formerly known as
Fazer.



Joined: 28 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:28 - 12 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
Bodyguard wrote:
You will be surprised when it comes to money everyone is a bastard.


Well, I have money and I have no issue paying for things. I also loan money, cos nice guy. If I damage something, I'll pay for it.

You strike me as a puppy who keeps coming back with his tail wagging for another kicking.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:02 - 12 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:
TWD SPOILER ALERT!


TWD. Carl gonna die, much sadness, top actor, best in show. Gotta wait until February to see swan song. Gutted.

http://i63.tinypic.com/29clagh.jpg

Mad I scrolled up from the bottom of the page.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Paddy.
Red Rocket



Joined: 14 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:46 - 12 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bodyguard wrote:
You strike me as a puppy who keeps coming back with his tail wagging for another kicking.


How so Laughing I just find you irksome and misogynistic and cannot wait for you to actually piss someone off in real life and receiving the belated kicking you deserve, but I'm far to pleasant to actually voice that Wub


BTW, deep down, I'm actually quite lovely.
____________________
Current ride : Suzuki GSXR1000 L0 - Suzuki SV650 track bike - Yamaha Majesty YP250
My biking history so far
Rogerborg wrote: Whole life care for a VTR full of quadraspazzed Darrryls and Shoniq'uas cost mad dollah.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 05 Jan 2017
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:32 - 12 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

can snow/cold just fuck off. summer again please. how am i supposed to show off my crazy sick race bike (lulz) to attract the opposite sex in this weather.

oh and i now need to again because (most) women are c*nts. one minute giving your little fella mouth to mouth telling you youre amazing then the next week saying they need space before u find out off a mate they just got in a relationship Very Happy
____________________
Honda cg125 J reg peice of shit ---> CB650F ---> 2016 CBR600RR
Forda KA ---> 93' MR2 ---> 94'MR2 ---> 98' Subaru WRX STI Ver 3 (track car)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

panrider_uk
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:32 - 12 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hong Kong Phooey wrote:
panrider_uk wrote:
A RESTful API call that works on my dev pc but not when deployed on the server.


Server is probably hardened, buttoned up nicely in the configuration.
Dev is more than likely not so thoroughly locked down.


Works ok if I use the Postman app on the server to do it manually.

Also another call to a test site works so its something about accessing the target site from the compiled application (server can also get to the site's web pages in Chrome).
____________________
Current bike: Honda ST1100
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:39 - 12 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heating has stopped working (shitty boiler that does it some times). So I used a hot water bottle and managed to burn my feet, even with a cover and a little bit of cold water in the bottom Brick Wall
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:36 - 13 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Heating has stopped working (shitty boiler that does it some times). So I used a hot water bottle and managed to burn my feet, even with a cover and a little bit of cold water in the bottom Brick Wall


Do you not have a woman to warm your feet on? Yes, they squeal a bit but if you have them tied up correctly they can't get away Cool
____________________
Triumph Trophy Launch Edition
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

KITT
Formerly known as
Fazer.



Joined: 28 Oct 2013
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:42 - 13 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's that time of year again. People wishing you a merry christmas and all the best for the new year trying to make small talk just because they are over excited.

Come the 2nd of January guaranteed the same people full of joy and over excitement two weeks earlier will have their heads on the floor and totally blank you for the rest of the year not that it bothers me anyway.

My gear grind however is that you've got to go along with it rather than trying to explain the above which leads to gone out looks and engaging with them longer than nessecery.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Apr 2016
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:00 - 13 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bodyguard wrote:
It's that time of year again. People wishing you a merry christmas and all the best for the new year trying to make small talk just because they are over excited.

Come the 2nd of January guaranteed the same people full of joy and over excitement two weeks earlier will have their heads on the floor and totally blank you for the rest of the year not that it bothers me anyway.

My gear grind however is that you've got to go along with it rather than trying to explain the above which leads to gone out looks and engaging with them longer than nessecery.


Yep, that's families for you.
____________________
CBR600F4
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer



Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:02 - 13 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hong Kong Phooey wrote:
Bodyguard wrote:
It's that time of year again. People wishing you a merry christmas and all the best for the new year trying to make small talk just because they are over excited.

Come the 2nd of January guaranteed the same people full of joy and over excitement two weeks earlier will have their heads on the floor and totally blank you for the rest of the year not that it bothers me anyway.

My gear grind however is that you've got to go along with it rather than trying to explain the above which leads to gone out looks and engaging with them longer than nessecery.


Yep, that's families for you.


He has family? Shocked
____________________
Triumph Trophy Launch Edition
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer



Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:20 - 13 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

People who change their mind on joint presents, then you've got to find something else Rolling Eyes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Fisty
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:04 - 13 Dec 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denists again.

Wisdom tooth is growing through the tooth in front of it, Dentist A cut down the molar to give the wisdom tooth to grow.
After 5 years it's still giving me pain.
Dentist B removes the molar, this gets infected due to part of the root still being in place.
Infection clears up, now dentist C wants to take out the wisdom tooth at the top and bottom.

All of this could have been avoided by dentist A removing the wisdom tooth instead of grinding down the tooth in front.
____________________
Quietly and consistently taking the piss.
TL1000R | Hayabusa | ZXR400
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 316, 317, 318 ... 412, 413, 414  Next
Page 317 of 414

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: discovery (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.22 Sec - Server Load: 1.5 - MySQL Queries: 16 - CDN Objects: 56 - Page Size: 143.04 Kb