Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Todays - What grinds my gears *ARCHIVE*

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 542, 543, 544 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:55 - 15 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friend of The Boy's in a smash. Bad news. Fingers crossed. Bugger.

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:09 - 15 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Excuse my curiosity, but how did you wind up with a collapsed lung, if you don't mind my asking?

You know all the interesting ways to puncture and collapse a lung, shooting, stabbing, blunt force trauma........ none of them.

Apparently the majority of cases they see are random and unattributable. I'm in that category.

winz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:40 - 15 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

wr6133 wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Excuse my curiosity, but how did you wind up with a collapsed lung, if you don't mind my asking?

You know all the interesting ways to puncture and collapse a lung, shooting, stabbing, blunt force trauma........ none of them.

Apparently the majority of cases they see are random and unattributable. I'm in that category.

Happened to my brother, marathon running, cyclist fit bastard. Collapsed walking upstairs. The doctors did say its more common with fitter people, good job I don't fall into that category.

Oh an on the note of neighbours in the ward, last time I was in hospital, I had an elderly gent who kept pulling out his catheter then shouting at the nurses when they kept putting it back in. Poor chap.

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:29 - 16 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my funniest hospital experiences was being on a ward of 8 beds. One bloke had dementia but coped surprisingly well.
Through the middle of the night it suddenly lit up like an air raid was happening - shouting, lights on, screaming and nurses running in. Took me a while to get my bearings and suss what had happened.. Seems the dementia fella had filled all of his cardboard wee bottles but needed to wee some more. Instead of walking to the toilet across the way, he decided to hunt around our ward. Unable to find said carboard wee bottles he decided to use all of our slippers. Yup even my slippers had been pissed in.
One ward resident spotted him and started a fight. Someone else had raised the alarm. The nurses going haywire trying to calm things and deal with the spillage.
The bloke with dementia was transferred to another site that night.

LustyLew
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:44 - 16 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

wr6133 wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Dont happen to be tall, slim, relatively fit and 'Aryan' *ahem* blonde, do you?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:03 - 16 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

LustyLew wrote:

Almost, tall, fairly fit, white, not slim though.

LustyLew
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:10 - 16 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

wr6133 wrote:
LustyLew wrote:

Almost, tall, fairly fit, white, not slim though.

Close enough. You fit the demographic. Biology is weird!

Mate of mine is a lanky bean pole and is waiting for one of his lungs to collapse any day.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

LustyLew
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:19 - 16 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADS grinds my gears.

Average Driver Syndrome. Thick as pig shit with little regard for anyone else on the road.

Identifiable by the following: Cannot see beyond the bonnet of their car; have their phone/sat nav glued to the middle of their line of sight on the birghtest settings (especially when dark); have no understanding of what indicators or mirrors are for; every bodywork panel as a 'ding' from being unable to reverse park safely; cant drive in a tunnel for shit.

Cunts, the lot of 'em!

World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:31 - 16 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

My gears are ground by playing online pool and the opposition scoring off the break then clearing up and me not getting a shot.
I know, I know, First World problems...

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:37 - 16 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamie Nyland and his whole retarded family. I'd have a go on his girlfriend, fuck the rest of them. Bunch of utter w*nk3rs.

TIKTOK.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:01 - 16 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who?

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:26 - 16 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

This cvnt.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaTzBPf2rmS3ClFbnmOzkqw/videos

On TIKTOK every 4th or 5th video is one of his or his fvcking dads or one of the family.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:38 - 16 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:
This cvnt.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaTzBPf2rmS3ClFbnmOzkqw/videos

On TIKTOK every 4th or 5th video is one of his or his fvcking dads or one of the family.

Wtf is tiktoc? Is it something that the teenagers are using?

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:42 - 16 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Wtf is tiktoc? Is it something that the teenagers are using?

The comforting sound of a grandfather clock AFAIK
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
King29 This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:02 - 16 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to have to uninstall tiktok, it's turned me into a colossal letch.

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:11 - 16 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:

Tell me about it. Some of the f4nny on there is awesome, especially those American 'thick' (chunky) girls. Wow! I'm at it like an 18 year old. So tired.

I'd love a fat wife, well size 14 anyway. My bag of bones size 6/8 wife is like cuddling up to a greyhound you can see all her ribs when she lifts her arms.

Chunky girls rule.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 23:08 - 16 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:
recman wrote:

Tell me about it. Some of the f4nny on there is awesome, especially those American 'thick' (chunky) girls. Wow! I'm at it like an 18 year old. So tired.

I'd love a fat wife, well size 14 anyway. My bag of bones size 6/8 wife is like cuddling up to a greyhound you can see all her ribs when she lifts her arms.

Chunky girls rule.

Theres no karma option for 'your desire to fuck sweatpigs is resulting in me throwing up a little every time I read your comments'

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:26 - 18 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hospital grinding my gears again.

I'm hooked up to a chest drain that is hooked up to some other crap, it looks like a hydroponics system. Means I cant wander around I'm stuck in bed. I'm also using a lot of morphine and have been all week resulting in serious constipation.

Last night I was fed a laxative as I hadn't had a shit since Sunday night. I asked before taking it as to the logistics of actually shiting once the thing worked its magic and I was assured thay whoever responded could actually quickly disconnect all but 1 of my hydroponic things, meaning I could carry that one to the crappier and shit like a normal human. Excellent one of the things I promised myself when I left the army was I'd never crap on anything but a porcelain throne ever again.

Fast forward to 0530, I wake up with the feeling that my guts want turn themselves inside out. Press the bell and a nurse arrives, a nurse thay seems to not understand basic fucking English. I try telling him I need a shit in every way I know how from formal English to American slang and everything inbetween. Laxatives and a weeks worth of backed up turd dont give much time to sit in a holding pattern so when the fuckwit finally realised what I wanted and brought me the shitter on wheels I sat on it so fast I have torn out the stitches holding my drain, also the pan hadn't been sat properly so most of the liquidy crap ran out the front of it.

So I am now sat here bleeding from my drain hole, stinking of crap with the backs of my lower legs smeared in shit that leaked out the pan.

Short of contracting MRSA I dont think today can get any crappier the bar was set before breakfast

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:52 - 18 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

wr6133 wrote:
...a nurse that seems to not understand basic fucking English.

So much this.

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:22 - 18 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly I'd have crapped in the bed - then at least those nurses with little understanding of the English language will soon know what need a crap means.
Better still, crapping the bed would have meant no torn stitches and a nice bed bath and fresh clean sheets.
Humiliating I know and goes against everything life taught you but sometimes it just happens.

On a side note: How do staff become nurses without even knowing basic English? It can't be safe.

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:47 - 18 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sister Sledge wrote:

On a side note: How do staff become nurses without even knowing basic English? It can't be safe.

I suspect he knew exactly what I wanted but was coming toward shift change, I've only just been cleaned up again I suspect he couldn't be arsed near end of shift.

Seems the night shift for the weekend are eastern euro and dont give a fuck, this ward was clean yesterday now it hums of piss, vomit and shit. No wonder death rates climb at weekends.

I don't want to tar all foreign nurses with the same brush mind, during the week a young Indian lady has been in charge at night and shes been a genuine angel (who also likes to talk bikes), she even let my wife have a quick nap in her nurses accommodation because she looked exhausted.

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:38 - 18 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had the boiler disconnected because the installation isn't up to code. Brand new install a year ago, booked someone to do the first service. Flue and condensate pipes not fitted correctly, gas pressure drop between meter and boiler out of allowable range, and the main issue is that there's no Gas Safe registration, so as far as the engineer is concerned it's not been commissioned.

I reconnected it when he left, and will be speaking with the original installer. Looks like I'm going to need a new gas feed from the meter to the boiler. Only just fucking finished the new kitchen install.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:34 - 18 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Shaggy D.A. wrote:
Had the boiler disconnected because the installation isn't up to code. Brand new install a year ago, booked someone to do the first service. Flue and condensate pipes not fitted correctly, gas pressure drop between meter and boiler out of allowable range, and the main issue is that there's no Gas Safe registration, so as far as the engineer is concerned it's not been commissioned.

I reconnected it when he left, and will be speaking with the original installer. Looks like I'm going to need a new gas feed from the meter to the boiler. Only just fucking finished the new kitchen install.

Bummer.. I hope it was cheap. New supply will be a PITA.. Seems they are all hell bent on increasing the bore. something to do with high KW combis needing more gas to achieve hot water flow rates..

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:57 - 18 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:
Seems they are all hell bent on increasing the bore. something to do with high KW combis needing more gas to achieve hot water flow rates..

It shouldn't be too bad to re-do it in 22mm (which is what it will be unless there are very unusual circumstances).
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 90 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 542, 543, 544 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
Page 543 of 698