Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Todays - What grinds my gears *ARCHIVE*

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 565, 566, 567 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:00 - 26 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
I have been picking stinging-nettle tops.

It seems that nitrile gloves are not thick enough to stop the stings

The pads on the tips of my fingers are giving very strange sensations.

Wrong technique, you shouldn't need gloves at all.

growler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 10:59 - 26 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sloppy clown of a black Labrador turned in to a ferocious defender yesterday when the elderly neighbour of my mother in law lost control of his terrier which first attacked my lab who at that point just looked at it with a WTF kind of attitude

Then the little shit came at me and my lab went berserk and tried to eat the fucking thing!

Good job it was me and not the wife walking her as i just scooped her up in my arms and punted the savage little shit across the grass!

Bloke has no control at all over this bloody thing and when any one complains you just get "but its a rescue" so fucking what! train it or muzzle it

It really annoys me that my soft, silly lab who is scared of her own shadow, jumps in fright if the cats surprise her and generally just wants to love and be loved by the whole world spends most of her time, if not asleep on our bed, wiggling with joy at everyone she meets had to defend me from an out of control animal

On the other hand i'm proud of her and know now that she will defend her family no matter what

So even though I didn't really need defending as I was quite capable of punting the thing over the garages last night she was my little hero and got cuddles and treats Very Happy

Peanut_Butter
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 13:21 - 26 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have my hairdryer always plugged in as i use it daily, it's in the spare (my) room and the socket is an arse for me to get to.

Husband has taken to using the hair dryer for his huge beard - not a problem I am capable of sharing. However he seems to think it appropriate to turn it off at the plug after using. Not only is this an inconvenience it catches me out EVERY SINGLE EFFING DAY!!!

At this point Ive already got my head between my knees and my hair combed forwards to blow dry it upside down (for the volume).

I am going to kill him

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:28 - 26 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Freddyfruitbat wrote:
(or for the pedants - looking at you, hellkat)
Whatever time-to-die fate has in store for me, I'll see you on the other side eventually.
[...]
I truly hope that it turns out to just be the non-deathing variety of bum cancer for you, Battus fruitus. Wub
Thumbs Up

But what's the difference between having a simple but life-prolonging procedure for bum cancer and skin cancer though? Just asking?

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:32 - 26 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peanut_Butter wrote:
Husband has taken to using the hair dryer for his huge beard - not a problem I am capable of sharing. However he seems to think it appropriate to turn it off at the plug after using. Not only is this an inconvenience it catches me out EVERY SINGLE EFFING DAY!!!
Outrageous.
Peanut_Butter wrote:
At this point Ive already got my head between my knees and my hair combed forwards to blow dry it upside down
Pics needed or did not happen

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:52 - 26 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddyfruitbat wrote:
Peanut_Butter wrote:
blow dry it upside down
Pics needed or did not happen

We Found 19 Clips With "Blow Dry It Upside Down"

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 15:26 - 26 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fenty billion years ago I used to be an ace wizard in Excel. How the FUCK do you get the sum of 1cell + 2cell to appear in 3cell on Libre Orifice???

WreckTangle
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 15:30 - 26 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:
Fenty billion years ago I used to be an ace wizard in Excel. How the FUCK do you get the sum of 1cell + 2cell to appear in 3cell on Libre Orifice???

go to 3rd cell and type in =sum(name of cell 1 and cell 2)

example: if you want the sum of a number in a6 and b6 to be added to box b11, go to box b11 and type in =SUM(A6:B6)

yeah, sad I know this, as I work in a bank office (I do this regularly) and have to work whilst everyone is locked at home (can't play the home quarantine card as bank staff are considered key workers, go figure) Would rather be at home than stuck in this chicken coupe of a office Evil or Very Mad

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:37 - 26 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you could just put =a6+b6.

Sum is quite limited. It only adds things.

How could you have been an expert in the past and yet not know that?

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:04 - 27 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just run out of Rum. Bugger, I'm going to have to go on a death run tomorrow to the local Bandidos de Sainsburys to stock up. Thank god I have a nice collection of axes.

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 07:19 - 27 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

I forgot. Like I forgot Perl, Cobol, C, Basic & Visual Basic, HTML & my alltime favourite STOS.

I thought you right clicked the box & . . . , got stuck in a loop as the manual only really applies to sooper users . . . .

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:39 - 27 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

growler wrote:
My sloppy clown of a black Labrador turned in to a ferocious defender yesterday when the elderly neighbour of my mother in law lost control of his terrier which first attacked my lab who at that point just looked at it with a WTF kind of attitude

Then the little shit came at me and my lab went berserk and tried to eat the fucking thing!

Good job it was me and not the wife walking her as i just scooped her up in my arms and punted the savage little shit across the grass!

Bloke has no control at all over this bloody thing and when any one complains you just get "but its a rescue" so fucking what! train it or muzzle it

It really annoys me that my soft, silly lab who is scared of her own shadow, jumps in fright if the cats surprise her and generally just wants to love and be loved by the whole world spends most of her time, if not asleep on our bed, wiggling with joy at everyone she meets had to defend me from an out of control animal

On the other hand i'm proud of her and know now that she will defend her family no matter what

So even though I didn't really need defending as I was quite capable of punting the thing over the garages last night she was my little hero and got cuddles and treats Very Happy

The unpredictability of pet dogs.
My dad had a lab. Placid, timid soul but super fit AF.
He'd been attacked by other dogs before. But usually one of us would step in as handers. Hoof the other dag into the outer stratosphere.
My Ex got a lab later. We were out one day and a GSD decided to maul the Ex pup. My dad's lab took a runner at the GSD and pinned it to the ground. It got such a shock is pissed its self too.
The woman with the GSD then said our 'dog' attacked her's. 🙄
We never even responded to the silly moo.

Point is, my dad's dog never having been with younger dogs was a permanent pup. The younger lab was lime part of my dad's dogs pack. So pack instincts were activated.
I have no fear of Dags what so ever.
But a pair or a pack are a different thing and one should take care.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:46 - 27 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

People being interviewed on the telly, moaning about having had corona virus and the lack of advice and support etc.
You're still alive ffs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:11 - 27 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
People being interviewed on the telly, moaning about having had corona virus and the lack of advice and support etc.
You're still alive ffs.

They clearly haven’t turned thier telly or radio on in the last couple of weeks???

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:33 - 27 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I have time on my hands I decided to drop the dry stone wall at the back of the garden and rebuild it, as over the years the cows have pushed it trying to get to our plants, and it has become dangerous.

What grinds my gears is how much I hurt after two days of manual labour. The wall is looking good, but I'm aching like a nun at a Chippendales concert....

Note to self - remember you are 54 and a pussy.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:12 - 27 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
I've just run out of Rum. Bugger, I'm going to have to go on a death run tomorrow to the local Bandidos de Sainsburys to stock up. Thank god I have a nice collection of axes.

I feel for you!

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/003/327/rumgone.jpg

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:46 - 27 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

sales ads on facebook that still get posted for one and more so ones that have must be collected today Laughing

also seen ones saying relisted due to no show

wonder fucking why you retards Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:12 - 27 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thickos on the 25th:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/bikers-congregating-rural-welsh-town-17983969

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:01 - 27 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddyfruitbat wrote:
But what's the difference between having a simple but life-prolonging procedure for bum cancer and skin cancer though? Just asking?

Nothing at all.
Laughing You just keep your bum away from my face and all will be well Laughing

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:40 - 27 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Maybe Dagmar made him forget...

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:07 - 27 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

wrote:
Dagmar made him forget.

Hand

Impossible!!

We Found 101 Clips With "Dagmar"

Dagmar's Hot pants

Do Blonde get More Cum on their booty shorts? Yes, we do! I am a sexy Rhineland vixen with my tight white blouse and tight jean shorts. I LOVE MAKING LOSERS CUM WHEN I WEAR MY TINY AND TIGHT BOOTY SHORTS! My nice and juicy bubble butt will leave you wanting more. I want to humiliate your sorry tiny cock while wearing my hot pants. Worship my tight blond pussy and creamy bubble butt in my hot jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/kjmMCon.gif

Category: MACHINIMA
Related Categories: JEANS FETISH, WHITE BOOTY, AUDIO ONLY, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BLONDES.
Keywords: machinima, jeans fetish, doll fetish, virtual doll, verbal humiliation, blonde, juicy white booty, audio fetish.

Thinking

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:25 - 27 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

My f~cking Hewlett Packard laptop. I had to dismantle the whole thing to get to the memory cards so I could check what kind they were. Bloody HP couldn't just put a hatch in the base so you can just open the machine up and swap memory, So then when I put the machine back together I go to play something on youtube and there's no sound, I've evidently forgotten to reconnect the internal speakers.

Thinking ahead to when my new memory cards get delivered I have however cut a hole in the base of the machine and made my own hatch so I can stick the new memory in without disassembling the damn thing.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 23:29 - 27 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could just either look up specs online or run crucial memory tool, or cpu-z, or hwmonitor or one million other pc tools..

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:29 - 28 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
Could just either look up specs online or run crucial memory tool, or cpu-z, or hwmonitor or one million other pc tools..

Still would have needed to pull the thing apart to out the new memory in at some point. Anyway the new hatch has better ventilation for cooling.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:24 - 29 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't find any bastard tomato bastard sauce.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 27 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 565, 566, 567 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
Page 566 of 698