Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Todays - What grinds my gears *ARCHIVE*

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 288, 289, 290 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:34 - 18 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fazer The Bastard wrote:
Asda egg mayonnaise sandwich filler has no soul or attitude it tastes bland and has left an unsatisfied taste in my mouth.

I'm sure you'll get a satified taste in your mouth next time you go cruising round your local public toilets

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:47 - 18 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
Fazer The Bastard wrote:
Asda egg mayonnaise sandwich filler has no soul or attitude it tastes bland and has left an unsatisfied taste in my mouth.

I'm sure you'll get a satified taste in your mouth next time you go cruising round your local public toilets

I just spat out my Asda egg and salad-cream sandwich because of that remark duhawkz Laughing

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:29 - 18 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think I'm gonna have to pay £2.30 for a washer Shocked Sad Crying or Very sad

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:35 - 18 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloke on the 1st aid course is doing his best to make it a 3 day refresher.
I'm going to bandage his gob shut tomorrow.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:56 - 18 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Think I'm gonna have to pay £2.30 for a washer Shocked Sad Crying or Very sad

With £3 postage not likely Folded arms

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:10 - 18 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

These goddam awful items:-

https://www.j-shiner.co.uk/images/01-new-03/steelscrew.Im.jpg

What is the point of slotted wood screws, they're useless, screwdriver falls out of the slot every turn, using an electric screwdriver is near impossible, removing old ones is not easy and usually results in a chewed head!
I have a project on the go at the moment, the parts came with 208 of these fcukers, had to go out and buy alternatives to save myself the ball ache and raised blood pressure.

What is wrong with Phillips head, FFS!

To make matters worse I'll be replacing 9 doors soon and every single hinge has 4 of these mofo's! Evil or Very Mad

NJD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:21 - 18 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bike issues, lovlay.

Think it's about time, after several months of use, to get it booked into the shop and have the valves looked at. Starting to run like a bag of nails now the nights are getting colder.

Probably throw in a list of the smaller jobs I'd like doing to the list as well since the chances of getting things done in this poor weather, when combined with work schedule, is next to impossible and they're jobs that clearly need doing rather than ones that can be ignored and ridden around, boo.

That's if the brakes don't kill me before I get to the shop whenever that will, eventually, be. Probably, whenever I get chance, going to have to look at them soon. New-ish rear brake pads are causing me some kind of issue.

All ruddy fun and games.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:32 - 18 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day 3 of the squirts and I'm getting fed up of having to clean the toilet every time I power-wash it with rusty water. Thought it was some pork I ate by mistake on Saturday but it continues, so I guess it is some kind of stomach bug.

Looking on the bright side, I need to lose a few pounds...

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:07 - 19 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a mosquito in my room waiting for it's chance Evil or Very Mad

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:15 - 19 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

To be killed by a plug in? Why you no have one?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:29 - 19 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:
These goddam awful items:-

https://www.j-shiner.co.uk/images/01-new-03/steelscrew.Im.jpg

What is the point of slotted wood screws, they're useless, screwdriver falls out of the slot every turn, using an electric screwdriver is near impossible, removing old ones is not easy and usually results in a chewed head!
I have a project on the go at the moment, the parts came with 208 of these fcukers, had to go out and buy alternatives to save myself the ball ache and raised blood pressure.

What is wrong with Phillips head, FFS!

To make matters worse I'll be replacing 9 doors soon and every single hinge has 4 of these mofo's! Evil or Very Mad

I cannot agree enough. And still half the things you buy that come with screws and fittings are slotted. Spawn of the devil.

A friend, whose a proper carpenter still uses them in the fancy furniture he makes, bloody luddite Rolling Eyes Cool

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:45 - 19 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just use a hammer on those crinkle cut nails. Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:04 - 19 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

And how do they always end up in the middle of the road?

If they're not getting in your damn tyres, they're always sitting in the middle of the road somewhere*

Bastard things.

*Yes, I do always pick them up to avoid them getting in other people's tyres. I put them in any rubbish bin I happen to be passing.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:24 - 19 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

My computer seems to have taken upon itself to show the time as an hour later than the rest of the world. I think its given itself an extra boost to British Summer Time. Its thrown me right out, I was nearly an hour early for my dentist appointment.

Arse,

Mad

mudcow007
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:28 - 19 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
My computer seems to have taken upon itself to show the time as an hour later than the rest of the world. I think its given itself an extra boost to British Summer Time. Its thrown me right out, I was nearly an hour early for my dentist appointment.

Arse,

Mad

computer set to a different time zone?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:48 - 19 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:

Arse,

Mad

Had to rate that as funny Very Happy Kinda like Spuds time cock-up in Trainspotting 2.

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:49 - 19 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordering the wrong thing on eBay due to not double checking it was the right size.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:14 - 20 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

spent 60 minutes out of my comfort zone, messing with notepad++ and vector graphics, before I realised that I can't upload a custom image to GTA V. Sad

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:14 - 20 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

All its taken is one trip to the supermarket and im sinking in to a deep state of misogyny, misanthropy and middle class guilt about it FFS!

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:01 - 20 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
All its taken is one trip to the supermarket and im sinking in to a deep state of misogyny, misanthropy and middle class guilt about it FFS!

I just women watch while I'm wandering round. There are some lovely yummie mummies in our Asda during the day. Wub

Treat it as a letching expedition where you have to collect food and you will be a much happier person Thumbs Up

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:15 - 20 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

Serves you right for going to Lidl.

Next time, go to Waitrose. If you look down on a better class of shopper, you'll feel better about yourself.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:20 - 20 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracey Suntan-King wrote:

Serves you right for going to Lidl.

Next time, go to Waitrose. If you look down on a better class of shopper, you'll feel better about yourself.

It was Sainsbury's.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:45 - 20 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

It got me on the finger which's now swollen Evil or Very Mad

waffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:12 - 20 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Local cycling club were out in force this morning at 7.30, about 40 of them spread out over a distance of roughly 4 miles and mostly riding two abreast. I was in the car, many overtakes were made but I did get stuck behind one guy going up a hill who really wasn't much of a cyclist at all.

Also I came up to a t junction and indicated to turn right and a whole load of them followed me, rode up around the left of my car then tried to squeeze across in front of me to also go right and blocked me in. One of them went straight out across the road in front of a BMW and nearly up the bonnet.

Basically - cyclists creating extra traffic and nearly causing accidents.

Then I got stuck behind the binmen Brick Wall

Tracer1234
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:57 - 21 Sep 2017    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loud, over the top drunken lout stood at the bar, not taking any hints that no-one around him finds him funny or interesting.

Go home and wank yourself into a drunken coma.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 190 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 288, 289, 290 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
Page 289 of 698