Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Todays - What grinds my gears *ARCHIVE*

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 325, 326, 327 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:46 - 04 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
In other news, I wore a new pair of trousers without washing them first and now I'm really itchy Neutral Lucky I wasn't going commando.

were they second hand? Shifty as in new to you?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:55 - 04 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

vice wrote:
M.C wrote:
In other news, I wore a new pair of trousers without washing them first and now I'm really itchy Neutral Lucky I wasn't going commando.

were they second hand? Shifty as in new to you?

Nope. New and chemically Wub

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:01 - 04 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

Foos yer doos loon?

Eh?

Eh?

Eh?

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:58 - 05 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question Are you pronouncing that as "ay" (Antipodean) or "eh" (African)

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:08 - 05 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stopped by my ex's to check up on him. Entire flat smells of cats piss, he's in his boxers and a t-shirt, and the bathroom floor is covered in water (clean), mangy cat in the bath and the toilet's full of paper, but the litter tray is clean and dry.

But I get a job come through on my handheld, as soon as I walk in the door. So I hover and go for a wee, don't flush, don't ask, apologise and bugger off again, promising to call back once the job is done.
Couple of hours later I call back, what happened with your loo.

Silly old fart admits he has flushed the cat litter down the toilet but forgot that it would clog it up.

Rolling Eyes

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:09 - 05 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Question Are you pronouncing that as "ay" (Antipodean) or "eh" (African)

Eh?

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:42 - 05 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Stopped by my ex's to check up on him. Entire flat smells of cats piss, he's in his boxers and a t-shirt, and the bathroom floor is covered in water (clean), mangy cat in the bath and the toilet's full of paper, but the litter tray is clean and dry.

But I get a job come through on my handheld, as soon as I walk in the door. So I hover and go for a wee, don't flush, don't ask, apologise and bugger off again, promising to call back once the job is done.
Couple of hours later I call back, what happened with your loo.

Silly old fart admits he has flushed the cat litter down the toilet but forgot that it would clog it up.

Rolling Eyes

So why is he your ex? Thinking
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:17 - 05 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poxy headache all day. Paracetemol running low.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 19:59 - 05 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Poxy headache all day. Paracetemol running low.

Oddly, headaches are quite easily dealt with by drinking more water and using 100mg of tramadol. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:25 - 05 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been a bit dehydrated of late, brought on by too much weed over the festive period probably. When I finish this ounce,
I'm having a few months off. I have a planning department battle ahead of me early this year, along with a possible difficult
neighbour situation. I can sense trouble ahead and I'll need a clear head for a change.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:39 - 05 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
I have a planning department battle ahead of me early this year, along with a possible difficult neighbour situation.

Have you told them your wife's going to be pole dancing? Eh? ...and they have a problem with this? Razz

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:57 - 05 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:

Quite simple.
Because he didn't value me as much as he should have done.
That's usually what does it.
They always regret it later.

We have a daughter together, so I'm stuck with him forever being on the periphery of my life Rolling Eyes

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 21:23 - 05 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Quite simple.

True as fuck. See post about my partner leaving me. Thumbs Up

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:06 - 05 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
I have been a bit dehydrated of late, brought on by too much weed over the festive period probably. When I finish this ounce,
I'm having a few months off. I have a planning department battle ahead of me early this year, along with a possible difficult
neighbour situation. I can sense trouble ahead and I'll need a clear head for a change.

Ethnic dancing not ethnic enough?
Neighbours copped a look at you testing the pole?

Probably mundane petty shit in real life.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:15 - 05 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
recman wrote:

Quite simple.

We have a daughter together, so I'm stuck with him forever being on the periphery of my life Rolling Eyes

Sounds like he took you for granted.
A mistake I made a very long time ago with an old girlfriend, luckily we were both young enough for it not to matter too much.
A shock to the system if you don't realise you're doing it and get the heave ho though.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:58 - 05 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hong Kong Phooey wrote:
Ethnic dancing not ethnic enough?
Neighbours copped a look at you testing the pole?

Probably mundane petty shit in real life.

Poles not ordered yet, having some last minute design changes with regard to mounting it to the bottom of the ridge
board. It's drylined now and being plastered next week. The possible planning row is about phase 2 of my renovations
which will be a wraparound L shaped extension to the main house replacing the current conservatory and side outbuilding
arrangement. I can just see resistance from next door even though they have the exact same extension on their place.
Really long story shortish - next door went away for a 3 month tour of the far east. When they left there wasn't a 4 metre high
outbuilding in my back garden. when they returned there was. I think it's their belief that it was done whie they were away
on purpose because I hadn't consulted them directly about my plans. They never said a word to me when the same builder
I used built their extension, I got a letter about theirs from the planning people, but that's all. I had planning for the
ethnic dance' *cough* studio so I can only presume the planning people would have written to them about it. If not,
not my problem really. But I do envisage them being dicks about phase 2. Waiting on my architect to show me his re-draw.
The first lot of drawings he did were not at all what I asked for.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:45 - 06 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah but do they even know what's going to go on in the 4m high outbuilding Laughing

One assumes you're just referring to it as her exercise studio or something Laughing

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:55 - 06 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pop round and butter them up if they're the only ones nearby. Tell them you kept an eye out for them when you realised they were away. If they'd told you they were absent then you'd have involved them in the pole studio sooner.

A bottle of booze (hope they're not recovering alcoholics) and an overview of what you're doing might be enough to allay their fears.

It prevents the "they never even had the decency to tell us" snearing mindset that then drives them to be as obstructive as possible.

They might be dicks, or might say no probs, either way you have gained information on how it might pan out.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:21 - 06 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm Thinking if the planning permission shows as "ethnic dance studio" (and assuming they are entitled to see a copy as public record) they might get a bit lairy, worrying you're going to have all manner of jangling Romanian gypsies, or the Hirsute Berber Womens Collective prancing about in there or something.

I'd definitely go with Hong Kong Phooey's idea of buttering them up a bit.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:57 - 06 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I am semi detached, they are the neighbour that is attached to me. Next door the other side is a good 35ft away,
not that the neighbour in there would cause any issues anyway, she's lovely. There's a fair bit more to this story that
I really can't be arsed to type, the son was in there watching the place while they were away. Cutting a super long story
very short I can't stand the bloke, and he was who was in there during the duration of my recent build. I suspect he has
had been stirring things with the parents since their return. I've had not so much as a nod of acknowledgement since
November, when previous to the arsehole sons return (from prison) we would chat from time to time and always said hello.
Won't even make eye contact now.Like I said, I sense trouble ahead. It's a bit late for them to obstruct
the pole studio thing, it's built and will be open for business with public liability insurance in place and registered with the
LA within a month and they can blow me. They are running at least two dodgy businesses out of their house. Mine will be legit.

I doubt the worry of ethnics (round 'ere) is an issue, they (unlike me) are of the bleating globalist persuasion next door, one of
their iffy businesses depends on that being the case and is linked to the 3 month trip to the far east. I could also go on on
great detail about how he's turned gradually their entire back garden into an unsightly shanty town looking array of various
sheds and canopies, plus their hot tub cabin Rolling Eyes , or about how the arsonist, thief and liar son came to be living there
again (he's my age, mid 40's which should give you an idea about the age of my actual neighbours) and how he's now
draped all over his tingtongThai intenet bride because the woman he was married to when he was starting fires left him
after she was imprisoned when he was for aiding and abetting. Laughing Or the tax evading huge hanging basket "factory"
churning out industrial amounts of pre made hanging baskets which sell for £20 a pop at the local bootsale bagging
them £500+ tax free every weekend all spring/summer. Or the constant nerve shredding tap tap tap of the old
boys woodcarving hobby anytime the weathers nice. But I'll just give myself the hump. Laughing

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:05 - 06 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was the point where he came out of prison unexpectedly turned your story around
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I dunneven know where to start chuckling.
I think I'll read it backwards and see if that is so funny the other way round.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:59 - 07 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have got The Flu.
(i.e., a head cold)

It must have been given to me by a man, cos it is like the female equivalent of ManFlu (equal rights for women! #winifredbanks )

I am going to enbalm myself with Vicks Vaporub, lie on the sofa wrapped in a furry blanket, and die quietly.
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:42 - 07 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
I have got The Flu.
(i.e., a head cold)

It must have been given to me by a man, cos it is like the female equivalent of ManFlu (equal rights for women! #winifredbanks )

I've had some sort of bug for 2½ weeks. Caught it off a child... that I'm related to (apparently). When I come to power they'll all be forced to wear one of these...

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c2/47/c1/c247c116fd08e076f32b30728e3b97ef--healthy-environment-associate-professor.jpg

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:53 - 07 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
hellkat wrote:
I have got The Flu.
(i.e., a head cold)

I've had some sort of bug for 2½ weeks. Caught it off a child... that I'm related to (apparently). When I come to power they'll all be forced to wear one of these...

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c2/47/c1/c247c116fd08e076f32b30728e3b97ef--healthy-environment-associate-professor.jpg

And it would have kept all the poo contained from that dirty little rugrat that shat it's way round Tescos.

Good shout. Thumbs Up

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:08 - 07 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
I have got The Flu.
(i.e., a head cold)

I am going to enbalm myself with Vicks Vaporub, lie on the sofa wrapped in a furry blanket, and die quietly.
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

OMG......me too. Nightmare. The cough, the bleeding cough. So undignified, coughing so hard your dinner makes a reappearance and you fear for your knickers.

Or is that just me? Shocked

Sid seems to have dodged it, must be the fags Rolling Eyes I need to start smoking......
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 109 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 325, 326, 327 ... 696, 697, 698  Next
Page 326 of 698